Lose 60+lbs by October 31st Challenge!

Options

Replies

• saeverman
    Options
    I'm ready to throw in the towel, I really haven't lost anything all month! And I've been working my butt off, at least I feel I am!

SW 191
    CW 190
  • trophster
    Options
    I would love to enter this contest!!! May I?

SW: 253
    CW: 247
    GW:177

Exercise Program: Gym, hoping to start Zumba, walking on the treadmill, elliptical
    Costume I'd Like to Wear: Jessica Rabbit
  • mroberts2702
    mroberts2702 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll do it.. My bday is in october and i wanna party!!!

SW: 205
    GW: 130
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: biggest losers, bob harper & kettle ball
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: Elvira (heheh)
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    SW: 204
    GW: 150
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: 30-day shred, treadmill
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: something sexy!!!
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! This is my first Challenge.

SW: 236
    GW: 175
    Actually 61 lbs but I am up for the challenge!

Exercise programs: Step Aerobics, Bootcamp, Kickboxing, Bosu, Zumba
    Costume: Wow, that is a tough one. Maybe Marilyn Monroe
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i would love to join too !
    My weight this morning was 221.0
    My weight by October 31st 160! When do we need to weigh in again ?
    The exercise programs that i am doing is the Biggest loser power walk and Zumba on the wii !
    I want to wear something cute for halloween !
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I can't believe how many members are hopping on this challenge! :love:

I want to update more often, but because I am lacking internet service I have to try and find hot spots to update :'(

I weighed in yesterday at 323.8...I only lost .4lbs. I'm trying not to get discouraged, because I have been falling off the wagon a little bit, especially when V-day rolled around :( But I am trying my hardest to get back on track and watch what I'm eating.

Had a really rough day this morning and evening with driving. Was trying to head over to my mom's work place (where I'm at now) and got stuck in the middle of our street! :'( I got very angry and upset, which that triggered an awful nosebleed (It looked like somebody punched me in the nose! :frown: )

But to everyone who has asked to join in this challenge, yes you can! I think I'll just have everyone message me with their weights and/or posting it on here rather than the google spreadsheet. I'll redo the spreadsheet and kind of have it like I made it on OpenOffice so everyone will be able to see the document. :)

Here is the spreadsheet! :D

weightchart3.png
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Fab spreadsheet chick! Can't believe how popular your thread is!! Everyone wants a cute Halloween outfit it would seem!!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Had just started feeling weak with all the exercise I was doing, so bumped my calories up last week by an extra 150/200 calories a day... And down four pounds, yippie.

SW - 220
    CW - 195
    GW - 160
  • haydan7707
    haydan7707 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
    CW 169.5
    GW 110.
  • Nekol688
    Options
    i'm still at 184 this week.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Batteries have died in my scales so as soon as I've managed to get new ones I'll post my weigh in for this week!

Hope everyone is doing well! x
  • saeverman
    Options
    I was ready to throw in the towel! I'm down 2 pounds this week. I don't like to say I lost it because you usually want to find something you lose!

Stephanie E
  • elliespencr78
    elliespencr78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    Sounds like not a bad week for everyone! I got a little sick and didn't log in last week! But, I weighed in today and I am down 4 pounds!!! YAY! I will look sexy by my birthday in october YAY! Also this will be a huge accomplishment for me to be back in the 100's! Also I started uping my intensity in my workout since technically my baby is six weeks this week and the doc gave me the ok! Thats another YAY for me! I hope everyone else is finding great motivators too and keeping with it!

So.....
    SW: 204
    CW: 200
    GW: 130
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just wrote a nice long post, but the internet at my moms workplace acted up >_<;;;;

Anyways, weigh-in for this week: 321 :D

And I've been worked like a dog because of my job, and I'm working almost everyday 7am to possibly 4:30pm x_x;;;;
  • mbrown82314
    Options
    Didn't lose any this week. :(
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join in as well!

Cw: 194
    Gw: 134

I plan to do p90x and I love yoga and pilates so maybe some of that too.
    As for costume I'm not sure yet but it will be something I've never been able to wear before!!!
  • wvucntrygrl57
    wvucntrygrl57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? This will be my first challenge. Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love dressing up. I bought a costume last halloween and it didn't fit so Im hoping to fit it this Halloween (And hopefully I will have to alter it and take it in. lol) It's a saloon girl costume and so cute.

SW: 264
    GW: 204

I plan to do Zumba classes and Zumba for the Wii along with the treadmill and elliptical.
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    No loss for me this week :-( Here's to a good loss next week!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My weight this week is 214.5