Lose 60+lbs by October 31st Challenge!

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    FUN! If all goes according to plan, I should be at the 75-lbs. lost mark around the end of October!

SW: 235
    GW: 160
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: Whatever burns some cals
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: I'll adjust this to whatever is culturally and socially relevant. :) But, it is guaranteed to be all kinds of sexy. :)
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    SW: 184
    GW: 124 (or anywhere near it)
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: Treadmill, 30 Day Shred, Pilates & Belly Dancing (I'll probably add Zumba in the future too)
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: anything sexy!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale yesterday, and it said 190. Thought it might be a fluke, so rechecked today, still 190. Puts me half way to my goal. Sexy body, sexy costume, here I come. Yippie!

SW - 220
    CW - 190
    GW - 160
  • kvaldez95
    kvaldez95 Posts: 25
    Options
    SW: 218
    GW150
    i want to fit in to any costume with the short skirt like a fairy i dont want to be in the plus size group. so i would really like to join.
    i will try to be doing the elliptical for 1 hour and 20 mintues mon,tue,wed,thur and on friday ill be doing the biggest loser dvd.
  • mistyeilar
    mistyeilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW:172
    GW:125 (-47lbs)
    Exercise program(s) you're doing:Zumba on PS3, Step Aerobics, Jillian and some Taebo
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: I would like to wear a sexy costume of a gangster or something

5314458.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I have lost 1lbs since recording everything
    By St. Patty's Day want to lose at least 1 more.
    By my wedding 23, and easter the 24 I want to lose at least 5-10lbs
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    Wooohoooo! Corsayre, yay for you!

I'm now 214.5 which is 1.3 lbs off this week :-)
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today I'm 280.4.,...

Couldn't weigh last week so now sure what my loss is but it's def a loss!
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!!

I have a gain of 3lb this week but as it is TOM am not worried in the slightest! :D

Hope everyone is doing well!! xxx
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Sorry - I have just been to enter my weight on the spreadsheet and it only goes up till the end of February... am I being dumb and missing something?? lol

Thanks xxx
  • mbrown82314
    Options
    Currently have a gain of +3, but it is also TOM for me so I am not taking this one to heart! Hopefully next week I will see big numbers.
  • Ningymouse
    Options
    I would like to join. Hopefully it will give me the motivation i need. I weighed this morning which is a Monday so hope it counts.

SW: 226.6
    GW: 145
    Exercise program(s) you're doing:
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween:
  • Ningymouse
    Options
    Sorry forgot to post to the rest of the questions, so here it is again.

SW: 226.6 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs
    Exercise program(s) you're doing: Gym equipment (elliptical, threadmill, stairmaster)
    Costume you'd like to be able to wear by Halloween: Any, never got one before cause couldn't fit in one and look decent.

How do I get added to the spreadsheet you posted?
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 lbs! 192.6!
  • sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    Currently have a gain of +3, but it is also TOM for me so I am not taking this one to heart! Hopefully next week I will see big numbers.

TOM is a ***** on the scales! Don't sweat it, drink plenty and I'll bet you see a loss next week!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I haven't been keeping up with this topic! Still no internet access at home! >_<;

And I'm currently stuck at 321. But I will try much harder to get down to where I need to be :c

Don't give up anybody! And I'll update the spreadsheet asap! ;w;
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I only need to lose 40 lbs...But I'm in! I started back here a few days ago! My weight is 174.8 my goal is 135 I just lost my mother in November and have been having a problem gaining weight! I have got to get it off for my health!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost a pound this week ~ Down to 213.5!
  • Patecakers
    Options
    My first challenge and I think no wait...i KNOW I can do this!

SW: 242
    GW: 160 (or less!)
    exercises: walking /dancing /lifting 3 pound weights /cardio
    halloween costume: haven't thought of 1 yet!! :)

Good luck to everybody! I hope we all hit our goals!
  • Patecakers
    Options
    That is truly FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! keep it up!
  • cwatl
    cwatl Posts: 2
    Options
    my goal weight is 60 lbs. and I got on a cruise on October 23rd. So this is perfect! :D

SW: 240
    CW:222
    GW:160

My progress has been slow the past month..:grumble: but I am getting back on track! keep up the good work everyone!