Options
    Feb 1- 194.4
    Feb 5- 193.8
    Feb 12- 192.0
    Feb 19192.0
    Feb 26--(Goal: 189.0)
  • hebeflora
    Options
    Count me in too :) when you put it like that, it sounds great!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Today is my one year MFP anniversary but...AAAAArrrrgggggh I am back up to 158. So I have planned out all my meals for Monday thru Friday like I used to do. I am going to workout every night and I am going to lose the 14 pounds I have gained back since mid August. If I only eat what I have on the plan I will do great. I know I can do this.
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely getting in on this challenge

current weight: 194.8
    feb 8 - 190.2
    feb 15 - 187.8
    Feb 22
    feb 28

I forgot to log my weight on this thread for the 15th so it's a little late. See you on the 22nd
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi Ladies.

Keep forgetting to post in here

I weighed myself on the 31/1 and wsa 92.4 kilos, i am now 89.3 kilos... thats a loss of 3.1 kilos, and a loss of 6.8 pounds!!! Hooray, I am heading towards my goal!!1
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Sunday every one!!! I am planning on starting 'Insanity' workout tomorrow. I just finished the fit test and boy, was it intense!!! I burned almost 300 calories. I am thinking I am 'insane' but I will give it a try and see how it goes. Talk to you guys later. Getting ready to go to church...
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Morning all, hope you are enjoying the weekend, had date night (a belated Valentine dinner) with my hubby last night, food was good but yet sooooo bad ....enjoyed the alone time though......not sure about getting in a workout out in today or not....hope so...if not definetly tomorrow.....need to push water today....hope all is well with everyone....talk to you later:flowerforyou:
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feb 1: 139
    Feb 9: 137.6
    Feb 20: 138.6

Whoopsie. I haven't been keeping up.
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    weigh in today tom ruined it hahaha I was down to 153

2-20 >> 154.4 :smile: :

Finally lost 1 pound tho lol so not going to meet the challenge again. I didn't get to exercise all the past week but tonight Im going to. Hopefully I will get more chances since my group meetings for the one class will be over as my presentation is on tuesday. then I will only have meetings on thursdays with my psychology group. still having a hard time figuring out what psycology thing we would like to test and videotape :grumble: good thing its not due till april but its been 2 weeks we should have picked something by now. ugh. but we cant think of anything. anyway lol
  • 55tolose
    Options
    So I have been making a new recipe here and there since I shopped for 3 meals for the week and today I had the night off and hubby is sleeping (I only cook new stuff without hubby) so I made BBQ chicken bake and potatoe salad. and for th first time My One and a half year old was licking her plate!!! :noway: She had 3 helpings! lol My son loved it too but only had his one good sized helping. :tongue:

hungrysydney.jpg
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I had an off-the-log weekend eating-wise, so I'm going to have a tough time of getting back on track this week. :embarassed:

Our Valentine's getaway was sooo nice. I realized that this was the first overnight away without kids since I was pregnant with youngest 3 years ago! Well overdue.

55, I *love* that pic of your daughter. She is the sweetest little thing. It seems funny, but doesn't it make you feel great when your kids love your cooking? You're going to have to share your recipe with us!!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Cute pic. It inspired me to make bbq chicken tenders tonight for dinner. I didn't wanna wait for the oven to heat though, so it was over the stove in a pan. Still, YUM.
  • 55tolose
    Options
    2 cups omatoes canned or fresh
    1/4 cup chili sauce
    1/4 cup A-1 sauce
    1/3 cup Vinegar
    2 TBS brown sugar
    2 Onions minced
    1 TBS paprika
    1 TBS worcestershire sauce
    1 TSP salt
    Garlic to taste

Break tomatoes into small peices, Add all other ingerdients, simmer untill well cooked. Pour over chicken which has been layered in a baking dish and bake ne hour at 325 degrees F. If mixture becomes thick before meat is done, add a little water. May also be used with ribs.

Now I did not use>> chili sauce or A-1 sauce or Onion

I used kc masterpiece original bbq sauce in place of the A-1 sauce because I forgot the A-1 when at the store.
    I used Rice vinegar because I already had it.
    I used Dark brown sugar because I already had it
    and I used canned tomatoes.
    I used dry minced garlic and just kinda gave it a couple shakes.
  • 55tolose
    Options
    55, I *love* that pic of your daughter. She is the sweetest little thing. It seems funny, but doesn't it make you feel great when your kids love your cooking? You're going to have to share your recipe with us!!
    [/quote]

OMG YESS!!! I had the total reaction like well dam this is going to be a regulare thing now hahaha. even my son liked it and that is Rare! lol :happy: It really did make me feel really good seeing her licking her plate like that haha she has never done that before even tho she is the biggest piggy ever haha
  • 55tolose
    Options
    Cute pic. It inspired me to make bbq chicken tenders tonight for dinner. I didn't wanna wait for the oven to heat though, so it was over the stove in a pan. Still, YUM.

Thank you! :smile: Im glad i inspired a good meal. haha in a pan is just as good as in the oven I just don't like standing over the pan tending to the food hahaha Im a lazy cook haha thats how I found these recipes i googled lazy cooking :tongue:
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    1 .....191.8
    Feb 7.... 189.8
    Feb 14.... 187.2
    Feb 21.... 183.8 (GOAL MET!!!!) I've had the stomach flu though, so I'm going to try and not gain it all back before next week!
    Feb 28....
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Feb 1st 200.8
    Feb 7th 199.8
    Feb14th 196.6
    Feb 21st 195.6
    Feb 28th

Woot Woot 5.2lbs so far!!! Really hoping to lose 1.7lbs which means I will hit exactly 50 gone!

Final stretch everyone, make this week count! :heart:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Feb 1: 177
    Feb 7: 178
    Feb 14: 182 :huh:
    Feb 21: 178
    Feb 28: (Goal: 170)

Had a pretty bad month...TOM took its toll on me
    but I'm gonna try hard this week so I can at least register a lost by next week
  • dmeeks283
    Options
    Feb 1: 273.5
    Feb 7: 273.5
    Feb 14: 269.5
    Feb 21: 266.5 (Goal Met) 7 lbs lost!!!
    Feb 28:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Feb 1st: 197.6 lbs
    Feb 7th: 200.4 lbs
    Feb 14th: 198.0 lbs
    Feb 21st: 197.4 lbs
    Feb 28th:

Well I'm finally in the loss column for this month! :laugh: :mad: :laugh: :mad: :laugh:
    I will be happy if I can just get under 195 for the end of the month. I need to kick it into gear this week!

I did have a non-scale victory yesterday! I was at my cousin's house for a birthday party & we were looking at their wedding album from 1995. The dress I wore at their wedding has been in my closet and I've been trying to get back into it. Well....I got home last night & tried it on and it slid right up & zipped as easy as can be!! YAY ME! I was so excited I called my sister in law & she was doing the happy dance for me! :bigsmile: Really made my night!