Lose 5 Pounds a Month February 2011

Options

Replies

• 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    :happy: Wow some great losses this week for sure! Keep up the great work!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY:heart::heart:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Feb 1
    Feb 7
    Feb 14
    Feb 21
    Feb 28

Still have a little to go!!! I am just glad I am losing again!
  • 55tolose
    Options
    Well I don't cook... at least not from scratch made from fresh or canned goods. normally its frozen stuff or pasta or stuff from a box.

Well Not this week! I went shopping for REAL food : ) its probably not extreemly low on calories but definately better for you than what I do eat. so for my first time ever I am cooking 4 meals that I have never made before. wish me luck : )
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Well I don't cook... at least not from scratch made from fresh or canned goods. normally its frozen stuff or pasta or stuff from a box.

Well Not this week! I went shopping for REAL food : ) its probably not extreemly low on calories but definately better for you than what I do eat. so for my first time ever I am cooking 4 meals that I have never made before. wish me luck : )

WTG!!! excited for you, you'll have to let us know how things turn out...GOOD LUCK!!:drinker:
  • Serenity79
    Options
    Feb 1
    Feb 8
    Feb 15
    Feb 22
    Feb 28

Back on course!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    February 1 181
    February 8 182
    February 15 182

Not going in the right direction at all this month. I am trying to stay positive and know exactly whose fault this is...mine. I am getting my exercise but not really working too hard at healthy eating. I think it is cabin fever. I am restless and want to get out and walk with the kids but the side walks are a little dangerous. When I am restless I walk to the pantry and look in several times an hour. Sometimes I close the door with out eating and other times temptation wins.

Life is crazy right now. My home daycare is full again and when that happens the days get really busy. Plus I am trying to get 2 quilted banners made for church in time for my son's first communion. This is not something I have to do, but the ones they have are falling apart and every time I look at them they make me feel like this church really has no pride in itself. We are the "new" people here. We've only been member 5 years while some people have been there their whole lives. Hope we can make a difference in how this church views itself. Sorry for the rant!

Time to go to work!

Terri
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Good for you! This was really hard for me at first, but once you do it for a few weeks it will get easier and faster to make dinner. :flowerforyou: Good Luck! I know you'll do great!
  • sunburstmo
    sunburstmo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Does not look like i am going to make it to my goal. At least i have been losing and not gaining.

Feb 1
    Feb 8
    Feb 15
    Feb 22
    Feb 28
  • sneakers71
    Options
    Feb 1 - 125
    Feb 8 - 123.5
    Feb 15 - 125.5

uhmmm.....going the wrong way!!!!!
  • desiree0625
    desiree0625 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feb. 1st - 170.2
    Feb. 8th - 169.4
    Feb. 15th - 168.1
    Feb. 22nd -

Probably not going to lose a full 5 before the end of the month, but it is a short month also. :wink: I will be pretty happy if I just lose another pound, because that means that I will have lost my first 10 lbs.!!!! One third of the way to me goal weight!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Even though it's already half way through the month, I want to join this challenge. I need some new motivation!!!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Feb 1
    Feb 8
    Feb 15
    190:grumble: Okay not a gain but dang it!!!!!
    Feb 22
    Feb 28
    (Goal: 186)
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Feb 1 - 250.4
    Feb 8 - 249.6
    Feb 15 - 250.2 :(
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feb 1
    Feb 8
    Feb 15
    Feb 22
    Feb 28
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feb 1
    Feb 8
    Feb 15
    Feb 22
    Feb 28

Have a great week everyone!!
  • 55tolose
    Options
    jen and tina thanks for the supportive comments. : )

Tonight Im making a homemade version of a homestyle bakes meal : )

cream of chicken soup mixed with sour cream and layer chicken on top and covered with the mixture and layer stove top stuffing on the very top of that : ) sounds very yummy.

Well all you 150 pound racers im starting to catch up : ) I ate real food (goulaush) for dinner two nights ago and cant remember what I had last night but I woke up this morning with a loss! my First loss of the month and its a good one. : )

Im going to exercise either tonight or tomorrow and then thursday and friday (tonight im super busy with school group meetings for my class presentation due on tuesday!)

Oh and to all of you going the wrong direction keep up the good work it Will pay off. I know you can do it. : )
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    yes, all you going in the wrong direction, it can be frustrating but don't give up....you Can do this

55to lose.....looks like you are getting the hang of this cooking thing

Had a pretty good workout today (if I do say so myself, HA!!) then blew 1/2 of it at Applebees, OH WELL....there's always tomorrow right??
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Well, I may not be working out like a maniac anymore but I still do have some passions left in the world. I really enjoyed doing the flowers for my daughters wedding and I think I really knocked it out of the park with her simple glowing center peices and her bouquet rocks. (sorry I feel like I need ot pat myself on the back for something because I am not doing so great a the weight loss thing right now and I need a small victory.:blushing: )
    2flowers.jpg
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Well, I may not be working out like a maniac anymore but I still do have some passions left in the world. I really enjoyed doing the flowers for my daughters wedding and I think I really knocked it out of the park with her simple glowing center peices and her bouquet rocks. (sorry I feel like I need ot pat myself on the back for something because I am not doing so great a the weight loss thing right now and I need a small victory.:blushing: )
    2flowers.jpg

I really like both!! I love the light up centerpieces!! So cool!
  • kimmieko16
    kimmieko16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!