week 1 - 1st Feb - 11st 10lbs
    week2 - 8th Feb - 11st 9lbs
    week3 - 15th Feb -
    week 4 - 22nd Feb -
    Week 5 - 28th Feb - GW 11st 5lbs
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HI, have had a much better week and down to 119.5 was 119 yesterday but i'm happy :happy: :happy: :happy:

2/4/11................................120.5 pounds
    2/11/11..............................119.5 pounds
    2/18/11..............................
    2/25/11..............................
    2/28/11..............................

Started with MFP 1/12/10 at an all time high weight of 164.5 pounds
    Got to goal weight of 119 pounds at the beginning of August
    Now trying hard to maintain at or around 119 pounds
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE,
    GOOD MORNING FROM THE CRISIS LAND OF EGYPT.
    We are all disappointed this morning because of the results of the speech our our president last night. What a stubborn man.:devil: Why won't he just STEP down??? Anyway. enough politics of the day. We will see what happens as the day progresses.
    As for me I am happy about one thing. I lost 2 pounds last week and that is the best news of the day. :happy:
    Feb. 1 - 140
    Feb. 4 - 139
    Feb. 11- 137

I want to go and make some valentine cards for my school kids.:heart: It will keep my mind off the problems over here.
    Hope that school doesn't get canceled for next week.
    Take care and Pray for PEACE IN EGYPT if you don't mind. Thanks, PHYLJEN

Breaking news in US is that the Vice President just announced that Mubarak stepped down. I bet the cheers are deafening. Praying for the country and a peaceful transition.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    President Mubarak turns over control in Cairo!! I bet the streets are loud with cheers!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HI EVERYONE,
    GOOD MORNING FROM THE CRISIS LAND OF EGYPT.
    We are all disappointed this morning because of the results of the speech our our president last night. What a stubborn man.:devil: Why won't he just STEP down??? Anyway. enough politics of the day. We will see what happens as the day progresses.
    As for me I am happy about one thing. I lost 2 pounds last week and that is the best news of the day. :happy:
    Feb. 1 - 140
    Feb. 4 - 139
    Feb. 11- 137

I want to go and make some valentine cards for my school kids.:heart: It will keep my mind off the problems over here.
    Hope that school doesn't get canceled for next week.
    Take care and Pray for PEACE IN EGYPT if you don't mind. Thanks, PHYLJEN

YEA!!!! YEA!!!!YEA!!!!! congrats PHYLJEN are you celebrating ????
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    HI PALS,
    YOU SHOULD ALL COME OVER HERE AND DANCE IN THE STREETS WITH ME. WE COULD ALL BURN TONS OF CALORIES TOGETHER!!!!!
    THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS CELEBRATING. HORNS HONKING, PEOPLE CHEERING,DOGS BARKING,FLAGS WAVING,EVERYONE DANCING, AND HUGGING. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS. WELL MAYBE YOU HAVE BUT I CERTAINLY HAVE NOT. IT IS REALLY A PARTY AND GRAND CELEBRATION FOR EVERYONE OVER HERE. ( EXCEPT PRESIDENT MUBARAK AND HIS PARTY) and it is time for them to cry since they have been suppressing the people for 30 years!
    MY HUSBAND WAS CRYING TEARS OF JOY WHEN OMAR SULIEMAN GAVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. HAPPY DAY!!!!
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    phyljen, I am so excited for you, your family and country, what a great day....

dmhaloha...thanks for the dorito tip...I actually eat the baked doritos so that will even be less fat/calories, can't wait to try it

And Kelly thanks for the tip on the tortillas, llllooooovvvveee salsa and chips...gotta get some for this weekend

Well, don't look now guys but I am officially healthy...with my weight loss today and I am feeling that way too, it is a great feeling. I haven't bee 167lbs in a long long time

TGIF all, lets get ready for the weekend
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I know I weighed in a day early yesterday, but I weighed myself again today, on my official weigh-in day, and I am another pound lighter, so I am posting it!! HALFWAY THERE!! (for this month's challenge, that is)

Feb 1: 155 pounds
    Feb 10: 153.5 pounds (down 1.5 pounds)
    Feb 11: 152.5 pounds (down another pound)
    --> 2.5 pounds to go by Feb 28

Today was yoga, and tomorrow I start week 4 of the Couch to 5k. This has been a great week so far. Now I've got to stand guard over the weekend, and keep it up next week.

Jenn, glad to hear you are continuing with your walks. But honey, you've got a wedding dress to fit into - that should be lots of motivation for healthy weight loss!! You can't let the stress of the planning get to you - it's supposed to be a happy day, before during and after!

Michelle / Lisa / Tina - my Dorito chicken was a closely guarded secret for a very long time, so treat this with reverence! I've actually made Dorito chicken dinners for my girlfriends, where I asked them each what their favorite flavor was, and made them each their own special favorite. Always a big hit! :bigsmile:

Kelly, mmm - I used to do that with pita (the kind you can split in half)... Thanks for the tip! Great job getting back to ONEderland!!

us05 - great loss!! Keep it up!

Chelsi, thanks for the encouragement. It was very sweet of you. No sabotage yet! I actually managed to lose 1 more pound! This month's challenge results are looking good so far.

Phyljen - such great news for you and the rest of Egypt!!

reese, way to go, girl!!

barty, great work at maintaining near your goal weight!!

Tina - what a celebration!! Congrats on reaching your healthy range!!

Welcome to the new comers!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Phyljen That is awesome news for you and the country of egypt! Im betting your burning TONZ of calories dancing in the streets. :drinker:

Tina congratulations on being healthy! : ) that is a great accomplishment and I cannot wait to be where you are so lucky to be now,, I of course have to lose 20 more pounds before im there tho

Congratulations to everyone else losing maintaining or just perservering : ) febuary is almost half over now so keep up the good work :smile:

Dm >> WAY TO GO!!! Your beating me by a land slide im still not under 155 but so far I have lost 0.6 lol so I was at 155 even this morning so I have a good feeling about sunday.

I think I finally figured out this whole exercise thing :smile: I have signed up for a pass at the gym at my school and im going to be hitting the elliptical two or three nights a week. I realized that all I ever do at night is sit on the couch and watch tv. and I don't make it to bed untill like 10:00 at night...My kids go to bed all the time every night at 7:00 thats 3 hours and my school is 15minutes away. so it kinda hit me, I should go to the gym when I put the kids to bed, then hubby and them will be sleeping anyway so why not haha PLUS It will help me lose this weight faster than three pounds a month average.

So Mondays I can because my tuesday schedual never changes, I always leave at 8:30 tuesday so I have time to get sleep and time to shower... Wednsday I can because my thursday never changes.. same as tuesday And Friday I can (unless its game night) because hubby gets up early in the day because he doesn't work friday night : ) It really sounds like I will be able to have a work out routine for once lol and if I ever get a true day off where I don't go to work or school then those are the days reserved for the Wii..............altho the past 20 days I have only had 2 such days off!!.... :glasses:

SOON :tongue: hopefully soon I will get out of the 150's and leave them behind FOREVER!!

Hahah Have a good night everyone
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Last week I lost .3 of a pound. Not so great. This week I am down .5. Part of me is upset with myself, but I don't have a reason to be because I am working out everyday and have not been over my calories once. So what gives?

This week I am going to increase my water intake as it isn't the best.

Have a great week.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Morning all, going to do the virtual 5k today after encouragement from Bru....hope you all have some good plans for the weekend...

Oh, I am in need of assistance....does anyone know where you can buy instant espresso powder....(not instant coffee but espresso)....going crazy trying to find some...
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    Feb 1- 194.4
    Feb 5- 193.8
    Feb 12- 192.0
    Feb 19
    Feb 26--(Goal: 189.0)
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feb 1 - 281.2
    Feb 12 - 278.4
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Feb 1 - 142
    Feb 12 - 144:grumble:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    PhylJen - wooooo hooo! I am so glad.
    to all of you wonderful people, thanks for helping me keep my head in the game with all of my new distractions. although the scale is still up, it is edging down again. I know I can get back to where I was last august with some steady motivation and then I can continue on to my goal.

Thanks to all of you who commented on my daughter's photo. It was a great time and I am one proud mama. Plus I really love weddings. I hope I can show you some more pix once the girl gets them uploaded to share.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't been posting much...I'm still hanging in here.. I've been eating only soup, mashed potatoes, oatmeal, yogurt, ice cream, and peanut butter since Monday.. I hate it. My right side of my mouth is fine, my left side still hurts. I'm sleeping much better but ot being able to eat solid foods just yet sucks. I want to bite into an apple or dark chocolate. I really want some Chick-fil-a or a big ol' cheeseburger..lol. Our weather is slowly warming up..suppose to be almost 50* in some spots throughout the next week. Hoping to be 100% recovered so I can get out there and walk/run. Hope you all had a good weekend and a great weekend! See ya Monday for a weigh in .. XoxoxoX Bru
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hang in there bru that sounds rough! : ( hey btw love the valentines ticker : )
  • srs1881
    Options
    This mini goal met :) but I hope it stays met through the end month. I am so scared of everything just reversing like everything else I have tried does.

Feb 6 : 294
    Feb 13 : 288.2

MFP is awesome and so are all of you. I haven't been in the 280s in over a year!
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am in. My current weight is 191.

I am down 2 pounds from when I posted this to 189! :smile: 3 more to go in the next 21 days. It is do-able!

Weighed in today down one more pound to 188 :)