Lose 5 Pounds a Month February 2011

Options

Replies

• phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Barty,
    I am so impressed in your weight loss! I have got to be more like you!! DEDICATED! Thanks for your post. Phyljen:smile:
  • phyljen
    Options
    FEB. 1 - 140
    FEB. 4 - 139
    FEB. 11 -
    FEB. 18-
    FEB. 25-
    FEB. 28
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    me too:laugh: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I am 218lbs today and hopefully 213lbs on Feb.28.11.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Note to self... QUIT EATING JUNK AND SABOTAGING YOUR FIRST GOAL!!!!! You Have gained and kept on 2 pounds This Week!!! Nock It Off!:explode: :explode:
    K all better tomorrow is a new day and the dang cookies are gone lol : ) :flowerforyou:

"55tolose, we're both nearing our pre-pregnancy weight... YAY! I have two major weight goals: one is 'pre-pregnancy' when I was "usually" between 150 and 155, and two is 'wedding weight' when I had gotten down to 130. Now that I am nearing the pre-pregnancy zone, I'm aiming for wedding weight!! "

Heck yes we are! My wedding weight was likely to be around 155 lol because I didn't know when I got married that I was already 6-8 weeks prego lol ...

"Serenity79, welcome to the 150's club. Last month, 55tolose, Jennplus2, bjshooter and I had a friendly competition going on to see who could get to 155 first (JENN! :drinker: ). This month, I am issuing the same challenge - let's see who can get to 150 first!! Want to join our race?! What about you, Ralu19? You're close to the mid-150's too... "

Im in!:drinker: :drinker:
    This will hopefully give me something to look forward to so that I don't stall at 152 like I always do! :huh:

I have been staying right at 154.7 :frown: but I am in on the race to 150!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Phillis-
    FEB. 1 - 140
    FEB. 4 - 139
    FEB. 11 -
    FEB. 18-
    FEB. 25-
    FEB. 28

Great job friend! I've missed you. :heart:
  • reeveskl28
    reeveskl28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i"m in! i'm actually aiming for 2 pounds a week and with the exception of this week since i have been sick i am on track
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Robin- Is that your daughter that go married? I am way out of touch. She is beautiful.

Terri - Thanks for the reminder about week end eating. I have started the week end and I really need to have those little reminders so I don't get out of control. Thanks also for your thought and concern for us here in Egypt.

Happy to be back and I am being careful about what I eat and now I jsut need to get the exercise part back in my life. Swimming tomorrow is in my plan of the day.
    Phyljen

Yep my daughter got married to the man she has been with for 7 years. He is awesome and I couldn't be happier. she really wants babies so that whats gonna come next I am sure.

so I am up about 3 pounds since 2 weeks ago. with the new job and the wedding I am not surprised. Now it is time to hanker down and get back to business!
  • karen4777
    Options
    February Weights started out the month at 170.5
    Weight on 2/3/11 166.5

After several weeks losing and gaining the same pound I am back on track. Lost 3.5 this week.
  • phyljen
    Options
    February Weights started out the month at 170.5
    Weight on 2/3/11 166.5

After several weeks losing and gaining the same pound I am back on track. Lost 3.5 this week.

WAY TO GO KAREN! CONGRATULATIONS! 3.5 YOU ROCK!

:smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy:
  • phyljen
    Options
    Had a meeting today with the teachers that decided not to leave Egypt in this mess over here and we were told that we will start back with school starting tomorrow! Half of the teachers have gone and also half of the students so we will have to regroup and teach different kids but at least we get to start back and try to live half way normal lives again. It is going to be challenging to start over with kids that I have not taught up to this point, some will be my regular kids but whatever I can make it work. I am a bit nervous though to tell the truth. I am sure the kids will be nervous too and sad:cry: when they find out that some of their teachers have gone away. Life sure can bring on exciting times can't it? :smile:
    I just got a crock pot and today was the first day to try using it. anyone got some good recipes that they use. I think it will come in handy now especially since I am going back to work. :wink:
    O.K. PALS!!! Have a great day. Remember Terri's advice and don't over do it this week end... PHYLJEN:laugh:
  • kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join. My starting weight is 173.7. Would love to see the 160s by the end of the month!
  • jacque1109
    Options
    i'm in!!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Yay drank a ton of water last night and Im back to 155.2 : ) now for the race to 150!:drinker:

Im seriously looking forward to another race with you guys : ) thanks dm for issuing the race again. looks like our mini goals all pretty much match up so im gonna have to step it up if im going to keep up with you on our journy to our comparative goal weights : ) btw DM what is your final goal wieght? and how tall are you? Jenn you too?
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy just to reach the 180's :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Feb 1
    Feb 5
    Feb 12
    Feb 19
    Feb 26
    (Goal: 154.8

Oops. Forgot to weigh myself on the first because I'm so used to weighing on Satrudays. So anyway I put my January ending weight for Feb 1 and since I weighed myself today and LOST A POUND! WOOHOO! I'm putting my weight down today instead of the 8th. Then I'll just continue to weigh on Saturdays and log my weight on then.

Later I'll have to go back and read all the posts I missed but I'm just so excited to have lost another pound. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: .
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am in. Back on my weight loss goal. Fell off for awhile. Have been feeling really down lately. Can't get out of bed and sleep 13-14 hours a day. Went to the doctor to see what was up. Found out it isn't all in my head. They found a huge thyroid problem and I am extremely low on Vitamin D. Started taking my vitamin D and thyroid medicine two days ago. Hopefully I will start to feel like a normal person! Plus it might help me lose some of this weight. I have been having to drop down to under 1000 calories a day to lose anything. I can't do that everyday. So now I am trying 1200 calories a day and an hour of working out 4-6 days a week. Hopefully this works. I will do my first weigh in on Monday for the first time!! Glad to join this challange again. I need acountability!!
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well I weigh in on Sundays so I will have to use January 30's weigh in which was 149.4 lbs.

Today's weigh in on 2/6/11 - 148 lbs

3.6 lbs to go! Hopefully I will be down this much when I weigh in on February 27th!
  • Loralu
    Options
    Hey, I'm down to124.2 today, so that's 0.8 from last week yay!

I've started going to the gym more frequently now as well and I ran for a full ten minutes yesterday which is an achievement for me, as I'm mega unfit.

I'm down almost 3 pounds since I started my new regime last week, hopefully not all water loss, but I am only aiming for a pound a week though so I hope that I'm eating enough.

xx
  • Femoca1
    Femoca1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! This would get me to my goal weight.
    SW: 181.4 started: 1/1/11
    CW:170.1 reached 2/5/11
    GW: 165 Goal date 3/12/11
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Barty,
    I am so impressed in your weight loss! I have got to be more like you!! DEDICATED! Thanks for your post. Phyljen:smile:

Thanks Phyljen and good luck at school, I will be thinking of you, take care :flowerforyou: