Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No - didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? :noway:
    What would I have done differently? Check in and track my calories
    What is today's personal goals? Track calories and get back on track (mentally)!!!! I think I need a nice sunny warm day :bigsmile:
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise

So here it is the last day of February... I am hoping March... Springtime... warmer weather... gets me back on track. I am doing fine with exercise but I am still eating too much and not making the best food choices. Need to focus on food to live not live for food!!! I've been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for too long. I need to get the last 20-25lbs off. I know what works - tracking calories and exercise. Why is it so darn hard then? :noway: I've take off the first 25lbs... need to get back in the right mindset :explode: Hopefully my trip to VEGAS in May will motivate me a little :laugh:

Come on March.... I am ready :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options

Monday weigh in - 139.9 What was I expecting with all those days I went over by 300 calories! :cry:
    Week's resolution to be under my calories EVERY day!

Do I hear a challenge? We should set some sort of goal for March to be under our calories EVERY day (or most)!!!!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 60 minutes at the Y
    What would I have done differently? stuck with my plan for the restaurant last night instead of pigging out
    What is today's personal goals? follow nutrition plan, stay under calories, already did an hour of step at the Y
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise (last week 3/5)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm totally there GoldK. This week will be a good one for staying under EVERY day. Some weeks would be better to average the days together!! (Special occasions and trips!) :wink:

Let's MARCH on to being the boss of our intake! :laugh:
  • goldk
    Options
    I'm totally there GoldK. This week will be a good one for staying under EVERY day. Some weeks would be better to average the days together!! (Special occasions and trips!) :wink:

Let's MARCH on to being the boss of our intake! :laugh:

I'm in for this week :bigsmile: Thanks for your support :flowerforyou: Kristen :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Options