MEN: Lose 10 in Feb. Challenge!

Options

Replies

• jjcunningham85
    Options
    Hey Guys,

How's everybody doing this week? I've seen a ton of posts about people staying below their daily calorie limits and staying dedicated to their workouts.

I have to give props to anyone out there doing P-90X, Power-90, or any other high intensity program like that. That stuff is nuts. I tried P-90x and it was awesome. Never been so sore in my life. Unfortunately I have fallen off the high intensity band-wagon. I need to get rededicated, jump back on, and hold on for dear life!

Hope everyone is having a good week, and I can't wait to hear back from you guys on Monday!!

Jay C.
  • spacedragon32
    Options
    you forgot me as well I lost 2.4 kgs
  • ForTheFam
    ForTheFam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The near future is going to be tough. I was OK with Super Bowl weekend since I didn't head to any parties. This week is a different story. Girl Scout cookies arived yesterday. I could put down a box of tagalongs without blinking. Those are a serious weakness.
    The Girl Scouts here are starting to hand out free samples outside the store...'just a taste' they say. So far my will is stronger than the little girl...since I started using the side entrance. I would cave in if it was in my house 24/7. Keep the faith.:noway:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Im gonna say sorry to the group in advance im kinda worried about weigh in this week ....... I went to Vegas this weekend you know what the say what happens in vegas comes back to you on the scale lol .......
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    Im gonna say sorry to the group in advance im kinda worried about weigh in this week ....... I went to Vegas this weekend you know what the say what happens in vegas comes back to you on the scale lol .......

log it and forget it... but work your *kitten* off to make up for it...lol
  • spacedragon32
    Options
    Okay here in Australia its is monday so let me be the first to post my monday weigh in,

today i weighed in at 89.1 kgs thats 196.02lbs i have less that 15kgs to go, to get to my goal weight of 75kgs :-)
  • ethanf1992
    Options
    Sorry haven't posted much! Haven't see the thread. started at 287.4 .. Down to 282.3 as of the morning of Sunday, Feb, 13.
  • thisblueknows
    Options
    104kg approx 229.5lbs

-4.5lbs :)

103.5kg approx 228lbs today

-6lbs overall
  • Mark_99
    Options
    count me in as well.
    Weight as of now 92.4kg
  • ForTheFam
    ForTheFam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    221lbs this morning,,,my metabolism needs a kick this month.
  • povester
    Options
    This weeks weigh-in for me:
    1st Feb - 248
    7th Feb - 245 (-3)
    14th Feb - 243 (-2)

Happy with the result so far, and on track for 10lb loss in Feb.
  • SirJFK
    SirJFK Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    And my Weigh In netted me a 1.2 lb loss so I am at an even 240 lbs. and a 3.2 lb loss in Feb
  • bigmang
    Options
    Hi all,
    some good progress being made, some real good efforts, good luck to you all..

I seem to have slowed down, 2lbs off 1st week of Feb, 1lb off this week.......
    From 246 start down to 243, but last weekend was a big one so I'm happy to get even 1lb off, can I get 7 more off before the end of Feb? Well I am going to work my *kitten* off to get there.
  • Wayne224
    Options
    Still stuck at 240 lbs. Stayed under calorie limits and burned 3300 calories this week. Guess I need to eat back more of those calories, but it sure feels counterproductive.
  • flicker1991
    Options
    Weigh in.....

2/2 - 224
    2/7 - 220 (-4)
    2/14 - 218.5 (-1.5)

5.5 pounds lost overall

Lets keep it going guys!!!!!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day
    255 SW
    251 week one
    249 CW

GOODBY 250's :smile:
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW on 2/7: 411
    CW on 2/14: 407.6

Loss of 3.4 lbs this week.
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Starting weight (2/3) - 184.5
    Monday check in 2/7 - 182.5
    Monday check in 2/14 - 181.5

Another pound down, but the month is half over and I'm just down 3 pounds. Ten is probably not going to happen now, but we'll see if I can still hit 8 for the month.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    269.3 (+1.4) :embarassed:
  • MichaelPommier
    Options
    2/7 - 313
    2/14 - 308.8 = 4.2

I had been stuck at 313 for about 3 weeks, I'm glad that broke and I passed my first 10 pounds. Now I'm back on track toward my first goal of being under 300.