MEN: Lose 10 in Feb. Challenge!

Options

Replies

• dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    weigh in well last week I maintained 220 I thought I worked my butt off over the weekend since my treadmill was on the fritz I fixed it this weekend and it cost me not fixing it during the week how disapointing. I will show up next Monday I will own it this week.
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW : 256
    Feb 7: 254
    Feb 14: 253.4
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    feb 287.4
  • vzepol
    vzepol Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey Jay, thanks for keeping this going.

SW 2-10 275 lbs
    Feb 1. 236 lbs
    Feb 7. 236 lbs
    Feb 14 232 lbs -4
  • outersoul
    Options
    First thing's first...

Starting weight 2/1 - 260
    Monday check in 2/7 - 258
    Monday check in 2/14 - 256 (down 2 lbs!!!)

I was hoping for being down 3lbs and I actually was on Sunday but I don't do 'official' weigh in until Monday morning and I gained back a pound overnight. Damn. So eating back my calories and staying as close to my allotted calories helped me. At this rate though I'll fall short of the 10lb mark for February. So I'm going to experiment in the reverse for the week. I'm going to eat a few hundred less than my allotted calories to see what happens.

Good job guys on your losses!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Monday 2/14 - 159.5

Down 1 lb... doesn't look like this is going to be my month. It seems I've taken up residence on this plateau.
  • chuckanderson
    Options
    168! Also- my user name is changed. It used to be abriasffxi.
  • bcampbe2
    Options
    SW: 225.8
    CW: 220.6

I gained 0.2 lbs since last week. So I have a net loss of 5.2 lbs. I'm going to try going back to more strict diet this week.
  • Toothpick_Jim
    Options
    Well I lost most of the weight I gained during Super Bowl Week....back down to 229.

Going to have to really kick it in for the last two weeks.

CW 229
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Just checking in. I'm really proud of those of you have stayed dedicated to the thread. Gain or loss, the dedication is where it starts and finishes.

My weigh in:
    Starting: 252
    Feb 1: 249.8
    Feb 14: 248.6

I lost 1.2 pounds, which brings me to 3.4 lost thus far. With two weeks left I really need to kick it in to high gear. I still need quite a few guys weights and I will post the table.

Good luck everyone in week three. Dig in and let's do this thing together!

Jay C.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Just checking in. I'm really proud of those of you have stayed dedicated to the thread. Gain or loss, the dedication is where it starts and finishes.

My weigh in:
    Starting: 252
    Feb 1: 249.8
    Feb 14: 248.6

I lost 1.2 pounds, which brings me to 3.4 lost thus far. With two weeks left I really need to kick it in to high gear. I still need quite a few guys weights and I will post the table.

Good luck everyone in week three. Dig in and let's do this thing together!

Jay C.
    Thx JJ
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Starting Weight 264
    First weigh in 263.5
    second 259 (whooot)

down 5 lbs half way there.
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Starting Weight 264
    First weigh in 263.5
    second 259 (whooot)

Kokomojoe,

That is awesome! I read your post "Broke 260", I know exactly how you feel to see 259 on the scale after starting were you did. I was up over 310, now I'm at 248.6. So I've been there brother, now keep it up and I can't wait until you hit 249,239, etc.

Keep your momentum going buddy!
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    This weeks weigh-in for me:
    1st Feb - 248
    7th Feb - 245 (-3)
    14th Feb - 243 (-2)

Happy with the result so far, and on track for 10lb loss in Feb.

Nice job Povester! 5 pounds down, you are right on track!!!
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Weigh in day
    255 SW
    251 week one
    249 CW

GOODBY 250's :smile:

Freerange,

You're doing great buddy! 6 pounds down, you're over half way. Keep it up!

What are you doing to help you be so successful?
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Plateau is busted! 4 pounds down this week to 245!
  • kevinbc
    kevinbc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    down .8 this week.

How close do you guys get to your calories goal per day?
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Starting Weight 264
    First weigh in 263.5
    second 259 (whooot)

Kokomojoe,

That is awesome! I read your post "Broke 260", I know exactly how you feel to see 259 on the scale after starting were you did. I was up over 310, now I'm at 248.6. So I've been there brother, now keep it up and I can't wait until you hit 249,239, etc.

Keep your momentum going buddy!

Thanks, going to keep trying. I posted a picture of me from last year. As you can see I am not a small guy. That was in Bar Noir in Las Vegas (drink in hand as well). I've done this before and now redoing it. Can't believe I let myself get into the same bad shape, with horrible eating habits and not exercising. It is coming now so I hope it continues but I know progress will slow down. The easy weight has already come off but thanks for the encouragement.
  • Nucleartiger
    Nucleartiger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well I gained a pound this past week. I weighed myself on Sunday and it was 282, Then I weighed myself again this morning and it was 284.4

Oh well Going to have to keep working at it I guess.
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Plateau is busted! 4 pounds down this week to 245!

Great Job Brent!! Busting through a plateau always feels good. I'm in the midst of a little one right now, still losing, but a little slower than I would like. What did you do to break the plateau?

Jay C.