Confessions...

Options
alaskagrown
alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
They're good for the soul.

Mine: I bought a kombucha and drank it in class this morning. Why is this a confession? They're now 21 and over in California. Oops.

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'll bite...I confess there was left-over cake in the staff break room this AM and I totally ate a small peice for breakfast.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    i sneaked into subway and bought a chocolate chip cookie...
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I eat a handful of Reese Pieces every night...sometimes I count them, sometimes I don't.
  • oldscratch
    Options
    thank u for confessing.....you are forgiven. my turn....last night i was reading/watching basketball in my man room. my girlfriend walked by, and asked what i was drinking. i said "water" without missing a beat (or looking up). it was a vodka-tonic, (diet tonic) :)

i feel better
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I had a small Mocha Moolatte from Dairy Queen this weekend...but I made it last for 4 days.
  • oldscratch
    Options
    if that's wrong.......i dont wanna be right :)
  • chrish1981
    Options
    I definitely force myself to exercise so I can eat more because I'm always starving!!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I definitely force myself to exercise so I can eat more because I'm always starving!!!!!

hahaha me too...I work my *kitten* off so I can munch AFTER my workout, because I work out at night...
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    ha ha ha... I love reading all the confessions They make me feel human... Okay confession time. I never log my veggies. I don't see the point they are healthy for me and just because they have calories isn't like they are a snickers and if i'm "over" cause of a carrot stick i don't care to know.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    if that's wrong.......i dont wanna be right :)

i wouldn't either
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I confess that I "hoard" calories-to-be-consumed all day so I don't have to feel guilty about eating a fiber one bar with a cup of milk after dinner...
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I ate the HELL out of a red velvet cupcake, during our crazy blizzard last night...it helped calm my nerves :wink:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I ate the HELL out of a red velvet cupcake, during our crazy blizzard last night...it helped calm my nerves :wink:

yay i'm glad you ate it!
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    Okay, I confess... last night while watching "V" I ate a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Over the last week and a half, I've been slowly making my way through a pint of Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream... *drool*....haven't logged a drop of it either. :blushing:
  • Cmariposa215
    Options
    So...I was participating in a Pray & Fast for 21 days and gave up chocolate. The other night at my girls night in, one of the girls brought Boston Creme Pie...ya, I totally ate it, with 2 days left in my fast. Killed my calorie count and I felt horrible for breaking my fast! But...it tasted soooo good!:ohwell:
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hahaha....I have no confession to add ( cause I'm good like that)
    But this thread is hilarious....by far the funniest I've read in a while :-)

Thanks for a good laugh :-):laugh:
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I put olive oil on chocolate ice cream...
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I put olive oil on chocolate ice cream...

What?!? Is that to enhance the flavor or keep you from eating it?

I ordered a 24pk of Starburst Red flavors only today off amazon. Like I need 24 packs of starburst?
  • bwleung89
    bwleung89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i did laundry today to push back my workout time. I am also waiting on a friend to see if i would wait till tonight.