Confessions...

Options

Replies

• Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My confessions have nothing to do with food.lol
    I had a bad Christmas , but once I decide to do I do it. I have been really good.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I ate the HELL out of a red velvet cupcake, during our crazy blizzard last night...it helped calm my nerves :wink:

hahaha I'm still laughing...that's awesome
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    thank u for confessing.....you are forgiven. my turn....last night i was reading/watching basketball in my man room. my girlfriend walked by, and asked what i was drinking. i said "water" without missing a beat (or looking up). it was a vodka-tonic, (diet tonic) :)

i feel better

OMG ROFL....that was hilarious. Why would she even care?

Hmm confessions. I hate petty behavior, but nowadays, when I'm on my treadmill, or counting calories as I briskly walk through the grocery store, I find myself completely compelled and motivated by petty goals such as : the silence I can expect on the phone when my overcritical mother asks me how much I weigh and what size I wear and I can smugly declare SMALL like in my 20's. Or XS. Hell yes. Other petty fantasies for treadmill daydreams include: showing off my refurbished once glorious legs at a family occasion since my husband's paternal side of the family are all trashy and think they're better than me since they're on the Meth diet. (even though I'm a more demure type of dresser, naturally lol)
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sunday was my daughter's 8th B-Day and I took a cookie cake into her school for her class on Monday. I ate a peice then and I had a samll peice last night. It was SO good. Luckly it is gone.
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Confession : I look at myself in my undies every chance I get lol can't help it!
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I put olive oil on chocolate ice cream...

What?!? Is that to enhance the flavor or keep you from eating it?

It's absolutely delicious. A little olive oil, salt, and whipped cream if you just want to go for broke.

Confessions? Real confessions, father? Uh... I accidentally stole a car once? ;)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    It was "sample day" at the grocery store today. I sampled some chocolate desert thing, a vegetable steamer bag thing, and a sugarless cookie in the bakery. I didn't log any of them, didn't buy any either :blushing:
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    oh yeah. i saw my little 'super hot (yeah right)" sister this weekend and HOLY **** has she gained weight. I am dying to lose another 40 lbs and then offer to be her trainer, lol. It's my halfway to goal treat for myself!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I watch Golden Girls while on the bike. I don't care if you laugh. I LIKE it!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Confessions? Real confessions, father? Uh... I accidentally stole a car once? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Accidentally??

and mjd0109 - I do the same thing.....:blushing:
  • sarahlummus626
    Options
    There was a left over Cosmic brownie in my sons lunch yesterday since he had a snow day and I totally woke up at 2:30 a.m. and ate it LOL
  • sarahlummus626
    Options
    I love it too and my Best friend of almost 25 years recently put the lyrics to the theme song on my FB page and it made my day LOL:happy:
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Confession : I look at myself in my undies every chance I get lol can't help it!

Confession: I AVOID every single mirrored surface I can find if it's full bodied. I keep my bathroom door open to avoid the one behind it. I avert my eyes while walking on the street so I don't catch my reflection in the windows. When I lose weight, I hope to be like you!

Ladyhawk, I watch the Golden Girls to fall asleep to. Love that Blanche!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Confession: Exercise makes me fart. I can't help it. When I am on the elliptical my body just cuts loose. I hope they are silent. I can't hear since I got my ipod cranked all the way up. They sure do smell...:blushing:
  • HMKan
    Options
    I put olive oil on chocolate ice cream...

What?!? Is that to enhance the flavor or keep you from eating it?

It's absolutely delicious. A little olive oil, salt, and whipped cream if you just want to go for broke.

Oh ok. I wasn't sure if it was one of those "I made a batch of brownies but I threw them away and started eating them out of the trash so I had to put olive oil on it to keep me from eating it" type of things. Sounds interesting, I'll have to try it sometime.
  • HMKan
    Options
    Confession: Exercise makes me fart. I can't help it. When I am on the elliptical my body just cuts loose. I hope they are silent. I can't hear since I got my ipod cranked all the way up. They sure do smell...:blushing:

People don't talk about farting often enough :laugh:
  • daniwynn
    Options
    that is super funny. can't stop laughing
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I confess that the tsp of honey I put in my tea every morning isn't logged...I don't know why I don't log it, I just forget :sad:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    The amount of PB M&M's I have eaten lately is almost of biblical proportions.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I was doing squats and accidentally let one loose. BUT the propulsion helped me with that last rep.