Confessions...

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Confession: Exercise makes me fart. I can't help it. When I am on the elliptical my body just cuts loose. I hope they are silent. I can't hear since I got my ipod cranked all the way up. They sure do smell...:blushing:

People don't talk about farting often enough :laugh:

Very true. :laugh: :tongue:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    They're good for the soul.

Mine: I bought a kombucha and drank it in class this morning. Why is this a confession? They're now 21 and over in California. Oops.
    Are you serious???!!! That's nuts that they put an age restriction on it!

Confession: I drank those at work before and smiled to myself as I realized I'd found a loophole to drinking on the job! LOL
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    what is kombucha?
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    what is kombucha?

fermented tea

Confession:

When doing my MMA style work out, I always stand up after the round when there are any of the younger guys around. They often laid out on the mat due to cardio burn. They all think I am in super great shape, but really it is just my pride that makes me stand up. I often have to use the heavy bag to keep me up right. When it is only the guys my age, I don't care and just lay on the mat trying to regain my breath.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Drinking on the job would make my coworkers more interesting.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Drinking on the job would make my work more interesting.....
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    The amount of PB M&M's I have eaten lately is almost of biblical proportions.

They didn't have PB M&Ms back then :noway:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have been awake for 4 hours. In that time, I have eaten breakfast, showered, gotten dressed... and that's it. I keep waiting for the caffeine from my coffee to kick in, and it's not happening. Blehhhhhhh
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Confession: Exercise makes me fart. I can't help it. When I am on the elliptical my body just cuts loose. I hope they are silent. I can't hear since I got my ipod cranked all the way up. They sure do smell...:blushing:

People don't talk about farting often enough :laugh:

Very true. :laugh: :tongue:
    I :heart: potty humor!

Kityngirl- Salty caramel is my FAVE!! Are you in/from Cbus?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    The amount of PB M&M's I have eaten lately is almost of biblical proportions.

They didn't have PB M&Ms back then :noway:
    Thank goodness because given the amount I ate, Moses could have parted the sea of them.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Mine's not about food but I go shopping and then hide my purchases from my husband! Baaaaaaaaaaad I know!:frown:
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Drinking on the job would make my work more interesting.....

WORD!

Confession: I have 2 bottles of wine (which I brought in for Christmas but never opened) AND a small bottle of Woodford Reserve bourbon in my desk at work. I'm a secretary. Not a partner. I'd get fired if they found out. They won't. hehe.
  • Graceannelizabeth
    Graceannelizabeth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very funny! I have been good though....
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Okay, deep breathe, My guilty pleasure is Coffee Creamer all kinds of flavors as well, this week, (Almond Joy flavored) - - I measure out the creamer and usually let a few drops trickle over the tablespoon, (that's not my confession it's worse) today I "accidentally" let like a whole tablespoon trickle over! Best damn cup of coffee!!!! ( I WANT SOME MORE!) oh and I didn't log the cals!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!

Confession: When I get stressed I don't log my food at all. I also fart when I exercise and I know that they are loud. :laugh: Good thing I exercise at home it's still embarrassing though because either the hubby is around to hear or a friend is over working out with me.:laugh:
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!

Confession: When I get stressed I don't log my food at all. I also fart when I exercise and I know that they are loud. :laugh: Good thing I exercise at home it's still embarrassing though because either the hubby is around to hear or a friend is over working out with me.:laugh:

Confession: I often hold in a fart UNTIL my husband is there so that I can watch his reaction. It's not satisfying for me unless he's rolling around coughing on the floor.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Confession: I often hold in a fart UNTIL my husband is there so that I can watch his reaction. It's not satisfying for me unless he's rolling around coughing on the floor.

That just made me laugh out loud. :laugh:

I confess that a friend got an edible bouquet for her birthday today, I've had a few pieces and I'm still debating on logging the fruit or the chocolate covering it....
  • blhannah
    Options

LMAO This cracked me up!!!!

Confession: I've had buttery pancakes with the kiddos every morning of this ice storm. (3days so far) :( Almost half my calories for the day. I wish I could say they were yummy but since I am super sick I can't even taste them!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

LMAO This cracked me up!!!!

Confession: I've had buttery pancakes with the kiddos every morning of this ice storm. (3days so far) :( Almost half my calories for the day. I wish I could say they were yummy but since I am super sick I can't even taste them!

me to Im also stuck in this ice
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I was doing squats and accidentally let one loose. BUT the propulsion helped me with that last rep.

:laugh: :laugh: