How did you come up with username?

Options
chickadee2010
chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
I've seen quite a few different user names around here. I really like the ones lately that are more 'inspirational'. Like each time they log in and type their user name, they're reminded of their goal. It's really cool.
Mine was really random. I just came up with it out of nowhere when I started here like two years ago. I ended up quiting because of stress. When I came back, I kept the name.

How did you come up wiht yours?

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Thor's woman is nickname in RL
  • myladyelliott
    Options
    I'm horribly unoriginal - this has been my username for almost everything for at least 10 years. Once I find something I really like, I'm very loyal! LOL
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine is the one that I started using on AIM a zillion years ago because everything I wanted to use was taken.
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    mine comes from my hopes (to be lean) and my hair (i have dreadlocks) = leandread..
    alot of people think my name is Leandrea D from seeing it though :)
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    lol

SeeSaa is how my nephew says my name which is Lisa.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I signed up on my phone and it was a typo. lol
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    mine comes from my hopes (to be lean) and my hair (i have dreadlocks) = leandread..
    alot of people think my name is Leandrea D from seeing it though :)

I totally see how that could be mistaken for Leandrea D, lol. But that's cool, what it actually means. :)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    lol

SeeSaa is how my nephew says my name which is Lisa.

Aw.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    I want to be riding the loser (losing weight) cruiser, lol.
  • neebelung
    Options
    Mine is just me poking fun at myself - "pretty fat."
  • VeganJamiOnAMission
    Options
    My name is Jami and I LOVE my Barnes and Noble Nook eReader. So I am Nook Nook Jami.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Mine's the screen name I use on pretty much everything (named after the car I drive).
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    My name is Mia, and I am redefining myself - mind, body and spirit. I'm becoming a Brand New Mia :laugh:

Ok, I can't take credit for (what I think of as) my absolutely awesome user name. I posted on Facebook that I wanted to start a blog about my journey to a healthier me, and a friend suggested this as the title of it. It's become my mantra!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    My favorite tattoo is of a phoenix on my hand that has one tear being cried out with the Deathly Hallows symbol in it. I'm a HUUUUGE Harry Potter fan. It's my email address but "phoenixtears" was taken, so I misspelled it.
  • shihtzuallie
    shihtzuallie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username...My nickname is Allie and I am a director of a non-profit shih tzu rescue...I love sweet little shih tzu :)
  • SkierElle
    Options
    I love to ski and Elle is my childhood nickname (my real name is Ellen)... not so creative but ah well, its easy to remember
  • foodbuzz
    foodbuzz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My user name is what I get when I overeat, a "food buzz", kind of like a high off of food, ha!:drinker:
  • Jtwlbbylb
    Options
    Well mine us my initials and lb by lb because I'm taking it pound by pound. 
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    bbb84---Big Booty Brenda and I was born in 84, even when im smaller im still all *kitten*! :tongue:
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm a massive Flea from the Red hot chili peppers fan! And it's been my user name for about 10 years so it's kinda embedded in my brain!