• watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    watermelon - i like yummy fruit
    starfish - i like reef tank keeping and things from the ocean
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional DJ, when I started in the 70s I played mainly Soul music.

I only use it on websites on the internet.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    mccorml half my last name and my first initial not original i know but it was the username i got in highschool and tho only thing i liked about highschool so i kept it has a ring to it
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    There was a kids programme in the 80's called chorlton and the wheelies. Fenella was a witch who lived in a giant kettle with a talking book call baron Von spilldebeanz and her aim in lufe was to make life miserable for chorlton and the other wheelies.

I want to live in a kettle
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    There was a kids programme in the 80's called chorlton and the wheelies. Fenella was a witch who lived in a giant kettle with a talking book call baron Von spilldebeanz and her aim in lufe was to make life miserable for chorlton and the other wheelies.

I want to live in a kettle

I remember Chorlton and the Wheelies!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    As babies and sometimes even now my children called/call me mummum and as I have 2, the username was born!
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Guess!
  • ASBO2Amber
    Options
    ASBO Amber is my derby name
    2 is my number.
  • Crossfire77
    Crossfire77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A couple of years ago my girlfriend and I were watching an old episode of "Cops" and this police officer went tearing across a park screaming "Crossfire!" and I thought it was hilarious, sort of stuck as a nickname......and I was born in 1977! :)
  • jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I have such a hard time w/user names. I originally started with jennylynn94, which is what I use for almost everything, but I'm kind of tired of it. So, again I tried come up with something different...ugggh!

My name is Jen, born in Nov. of '74, which people born in the late 60's to 70's they call generation "x".....so JenX1174. :wink:
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    a nickname that caught on heheh My fiends used to call me BeetyBoop because they said I looked like her :smile:
  • ImaHomer
    Options
    I just wanted a fake email alias a few years ago for signing up on the internet and downloading from vendor websites, so since the address was for other people, but i got the benefit, I figured... Ima Homer.

(like when Homer Simpson gave Marge a bowling ball for her Birthday)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Duh! =)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Kristy - My name
    Kat - Old nickname
    182 - The band blink182 (They were one of my favs in my teenage years)

I have had this username for many things since 2000.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Without going into too much detail, I met a guy named Dan Grue in 1974. I put myself in a bad situation and he stepped forward to help. He was a total stranger and could have looked the other way, but he didn't. He was a Biker in a local So Cal Club. His handle was Road Dog. The last time I saw him was 1975 on New Year's Day. Have a pic of he and I on my wall to this day.

It's a tribute to Dan Grue -- wherever he may be.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'm the cliche skinny woman locked in a fat woman's body. I have been super slender and fit most of my life until my pregnancies..so I've never really been fat until my children and uh I'm channeling the spirit of that LOL. I might change it though, 'tis super cheesy for my tastes anyway

@RoadDog- I like your reason, great story, makes me want to get nosy lol :). That is a very cool handle! Reminds me of a book I read..can't remember which one though..
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    La Femme Nikita.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Mine is a old nickname I was given back when I played football. It's my username for pretty much everything.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Mine is a old nickname I was given back when I played football. It's my username for pretty much everything.
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I signed up on my phone and it was a typo. lol

You know you can change it?

Mine. I have 5 children-for a total of a 7 person family-hence Seven Is Heaven! Most people would concider having 5 kids too big of a family, we wanted a big family. We LOVE having a "huge" family, and for us 7 is the perfect number-seven is heaven.