How did you come up with username?

Options

Replies

• phlemberly
    Options
    Mine is because my brother decided to warp my name (Kimberly), into Phlemberly a couple years ago. Ever since then.. that's what my closest friends and my brother call me. HAHA Started out as Flemberly but we had to do the "PH" thing..
    And yes.. it sounds like Phlegm... and yes.. we joke about that.
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    I have a Easter-egger chicken named Sunbeam. She's my favorite and more like a pet. I am named after a chicken. LOL
    On other forums, I usually use my horse's name! :bigsmile: 11 is from my birthday.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    my nickname is kaits, and my favorite numbers are 10 and 8 anddd i've had this sn for over 10 years on everything i do. i doubt i'd remember any other sn at this point in my life lol! :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My little boys name is Jasper and obviously, I'm his mommy and his birthday. :)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Mine is SO not original:

Lex: My 5 year olds nickname (sometimes) his name is Alex and it depends, we call him both

Chey: My 3 year olds nickname; her name is Cheyenne

and Im of course their mommy

61904: The date my husband and I got married lol
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    it's my middle name...my dad's name is Rick (I was the last chance of being a boy and it didn't work)...my dad would take me everywhere with him, so his friends started calling me little ricki
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    :angry: stupid double post
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    bbb84---Big Booty Brenda and I was born in 84, even when im smaller im still all *kitten*! :tongue:

ME TOO!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    i was lazy used my real name year i was born
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    Hi.. I'm Lizard. I'm a roller derby girl. I'm socially awkward. I LOVE STANDARDIZED TESTS.
    Lizard is a nerd.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I'm Lizard. I'm a roller derby girl. I'm socially awkward. I LOVE STANDARDIZED TESTS.
    Lizard is a nerd.

roller derby rocks!
  • hollybear1280
    Options
    Hollybear is my pug. 1280 is my birthday. I came up with this one about 6 years ago. Sometimes I give props to the other pug and I'll use abigail1280
  • jlc2002
    Options
    jlc is my first initital, middle initial, last initial. 2002 is the year of the first car I owned. Only use this name on here, usually I go by ~QueenBee~ for a tatt I have. LOL. But I didn't want to sound like a mean person.
  • Smokechic
    Smokechic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I play softball on a co-ed team named Trainsmoke. So I came up with the screen name Smokechic (Trainsmoke girl!)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    My parents came up with the base part of it a little over 46 years ago.

Creativity was one of the many things left out of the batch when I was put together.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    My nickname online and in certain circles in RL, is Jade. I live in Victoria.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i kept trying variations of katie until i found one that was available. :)
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My parents came up with the base part of it a little over 46 years ago.

Creativity was one of the many things left out of the batch when I was put together.

hahaha!!! funny!
  • ramonaquimby
    ramonaquimby Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love the series surrounding Ramona Quimby by Beverly Cleary. I especially like the older versions with the stick thin knobby kneed drawings! When I was a kid, I watched the series on PBS with Sarah Polley and was obsessed....
  • Nickngraysmom
    Options
    Not very intellectual,or inspirational but the thing I am most proud of in my life is being Nick n Grays mom!