5 ft. women -- what is your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"and I thought 130 was a good goal until I read some of the other responses lol. I started at over 180, and 50lbs seems so far away. One step at a time, I will re-evaluate when I reach that first goal :-)

LOL! I thought the same thing ;-)

I'm 5' 1 1/2" and my first "realistic" goal is 135 ...about 5 more lbs to go. I was aiming for 130 lbs only because I'm always about 3-4 lbs heavier at the doctor's office! I thought 130-135 would be a good goal for me since I've been overweight/obese my entire life. 265 lbs at my heaviest!

I'm Latina, I have boobs, hips, thighs, and a butt so I don't think I could go much lower than 125-130 lbs and quite honestly, I don't think I want to! I loved Salma Hayek's body in "From Dusk to Dawn", I prefer her figure over Eva Longoria's (I think she's like 105 lbs and just doesn't seem curvy/womanly at all)

I too mainly just want to tone up, get rid of some of this extra jiggle and just be FIT and HEALTHY looking!
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 ish and my first target is 140lbs (10 stone).

I know I will probably need to lose more than that eventually, it just seems like a good first target to set. My first weigh in was at 224 lbs (16 stone) on Saturday, so I'm aiming to lose over a 1/3rd of my weight by getting down to 140. I'll just have to see how it goes!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and am aiming for 117lbs....

I was 110lbs after losing 42lbs back in 2006 BUT that was a little too thin for me (I have boobs and curves that I want to keep)

I never want to go lower than 112lbs
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I am aiming for 135 lbs. I want my curves, but with a flatter tummy. So I am working on building my core and glutes with muscle.
  • pocketsam
    Options
    5 ft and just hit 98 lbs. started at 112. Hitting maintain tomorrow.

Lost a cup size too, dropped to a D which isnt ideal but not an issue. Maybe the girls will return during maintaining and toning. LOL Butt still remains :))))

Welcome to browse my diary to see if its helpful to anyone!
  • k8y1988
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I am at my heaviest 163lbs want to get down to 110. Trying to make a difference to my eating habits now. I've only just started but I am finding this great :)
  • jensadzewicz
    jensadzewicz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 115 to 120 I'm quite busty even after loosing 26lbs I have 15 more to go to 115. Don't think I could go lower or my boobs would take over. Lol!:laugh:
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had posted earlier that I would like to get to 110 (I am 5 ft). Really my goal is to lose weight, flatten my belly, slim down my rear and thighs, and firm up my arms. I really wouldn'tt care what the scale said if I looked like Jillian Michaels. That's my goal.
  • kscheuer1
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. and I have a small frame, I currently weight 105 but I'd like to be 100. I was 115 at my heaviest and I felt disgusting. Everyone is different though! The one thing I will say that has helped alot with weight loss is drinking a lot of water! Drink up!!!
  • Carissa83
    Carissa83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3 med frame and my goal weight is no lower than 125. But I have quite a bit of muscle so I think that will make the difference for you. That would be a size 2 for me.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2".... My goal weight is 110-115.
  • cocochanel2
    Options
    I am 5' 1" and would like to be119, presently 126 and unable to move even an ounce no matter what I do, it seems to just stick to me. I think I am resistant to 'something', but will keep going otherwise I will just get fatter!

:drinker:
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 ..my goal is 130-135....right now im focused on being in the 40's and a slimmer tummy
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I stopped at 112
  • 100poundstogo
    100poundstogo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1" and would like to get down to 145 or 150. I dont want to look sick either...my biggest problem is my tummy.. I know how you feel but keep at it one day at a time.
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and my goal is 140 which is at the very top of the spectrum for my height to have a healthy BMI (and to get my doctor off my back lol). The last time I loss weight I was comfortable at 175 (and went to my lowest in years 168) and with my body proportions everybody thought I looked smaller anyway. I want to try to hit 140 this time around but I guess when I get down more I'll see what looks right for me. I don't want to be a size 0 or 2 but a single digit dress size sounds awesome.
  • mollymoo89
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and hoping to get down to 110-115. Currently I am 126 and would be happy around 115. I have around ten pounds to lose but these 10 pounds are so stubborn! Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • tatiana_13
    Options
    I'm a little under 5 ft, 4 ft 11 in. My goal is 105. I think. But really, my goal is to *look* like I weight 105.

If I look like I weight 105 at 108, that would be fantastic too! Don't want to be skinny fat!
  • moriah5
    Options
    well I am actually 4' 11 -1/2".:wink: I always struggle with those weight charts. I haven't been rear a weight that would come close but I would be happy getting to 125lbs and seeing what I am feeling like. I don't really think I could ever weigh much less than 115. But that seems like a very good goal.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 140. I know there are alot of women my height who are like 100- 110 pounds but their bone structure is much smaller than mine. After I reach my 140 goal, I will then see if I want to attempt to hit 135 or 130.