what kind of a car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Nice...Hyundai Sonata 2009...I love it...
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted an original 1960s-era International Scout. Not sure why since I'm not a car person.
    IRL I have an 07 Caliber which I picked because it was the best merge of interior cargo space and decent miles/gallon - I definitely will *not* buy a depreciating asset brand new again, though! :ohwell:
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    A blue one
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    A 1999 POS :laugh:
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I drive a 1999 Toyota Camry....the champagne gold colored ones that everybody always sees on the roads! Lol. Really, though I love my car...have had it about 4 years now and it's approaching 150,000 miles, and haven't had anything go wrong with it aside from the starter connectors and that was a $35 fix.

Hubby drives a 2005 Ford Taurus....we've had more issues with this car than mine and it's newer. I hate Fords. NEVER AGAIN. Every Ford I've had has been a POS.
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I hate my car. Never EVER buy an 06 Chevy Equinox. Its a p.o.s that falls apart and disappoints me everyday. Wish I wouldve seen the signs before I got it! Who wouldve thought a brand new car could fall apart so fast!

I have a 05 Equinox and I love it! There have been a few small things here and there, but nothing to categorize it as a POS. :happy:

I also have a 1988 Ford Mustang convertable! Love it. Fun little summer car!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Does a broom count?!

We are holding off another year for a new one...college for the daughter is expensive!
    2004 Ford Explorer, buying son a Ford F150, Daughter has Honda CIvic...we own them all and drive whatever keys we grab
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I have a Honda Accord for the days I feel my age and a Dodge Challenger for the days I like to pretend I am 16 again. :bigsmile:
  • orting514
    Options
    2001 Ford Taurus SES
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    2006 Subaru Outback
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have a Hummer, but before you say anything- I live in the middle of nowhere, on a timber farm. My nearest neighbors are miles away- and the roads are awful. I cannot tell you how many times I have to drive over trees, off the road (because it's blocked) or ended up in a ditch. Any amount of rain and the place becomes a big bowl of slippery MUD. I need a high clearance, and good 4 wheel drive. I have had it forever and I love the thing. But I wish I had a smaller car.
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    Rolls Royce!!!!!

Okay, not really

Land Cruiser...I live in the Middle East, never know when I might need to get out of a sand trap. roflmao
  • microem1
    microem1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my lil vauxhall tigra gets me from A-B
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2008 Infiniti G35X and my husband is wringing the final miles out of a 1998 Toyota Avalon XLS. It has 125,000 miles on it now and still going strong. He has highway miles to work, and soon will be replacing the brakes for the first time!

Go Avalons! In June I found a 2000 Avalon with just about every upgrade and it only had 65,000 miles on it! And it was only $10,000! I will be driving it for another ten years. It had to be $30,000 new. Best car I've EVER driven.
  • heavenrain
    heavenrain Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    2007 Dodge Caliber
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    In bad weather,grocery shopping or when the fam I drive a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When the weather is nice and I'm alone I ride one of my motorcycles either a '86 Honda Rebel 450 or a Honda Shadow Spirit 750.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I have: Toyota Corona with 1jz drag car, Toyota GT Starlet, Daihatsu Move (the slow license saver) and Honda CBR600RR. I like fast cars and bikes :D
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    yawn...

2010 corolla

yawn... lol.
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    2009 Alfa Romeo 159, 2003 Smart Roadster Coupe and a Westfield Caterham kit car.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I gotta get mine in a big black truck...2008 Silverado. best vehicle I have ever owned.