Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    menorato... Congrats on reaching your mini goal!! :drinker:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Hey all, will bump to post later. Can somebody log my 187 to the spreadsheet? I can't access it on my phone and I'm in Houston for the weekend :)

Done =]
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    244 this week which is only a 1 lb. loss.
    But hopefully I can get back on track. I bought Active 2 for PS3 over the weekend.. done it Friday night and can barely walk now..haha.. Guess I am bad outta shape.. Oh well.. Hopefully a big loss next week!
  • Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well, finding out you're 10 pounds heavier than you thought is always fun... ::insert sarcastic eye roll here:: When I weighed myself on the scale I've been using for the whole challenge, it kept saying 187. (I was 200 last week.) Now I know I've been dieting, but DEFINITELY not enough to lose 13 pounds in a week! We got a new scale, and it says I'm 210, not 200. Ack. I've upped my weights by 10 pounds now for each weigh in, and chalked up it as none lost this week.

The funny thing is, it seems like this would be discouraging, but I actually feel more motivated now. I have 10 more pounds than I thought to lose, and darn it, I'm going to lose them!

Thanks again to everyone for their continued hard work, posting and inspiration. I lurk a lot without commenting, like I'm sure many of us do, and it means a lot to me when you guys share.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Well, finding out you're 10 pounds heavier than you thought is always fun... ::insert sarcastic eye roll here:: When I weighed myself on the scale I've been using for the whole challenge, it kept saying 187. (I was 200 last week.) Now I know I've been dieting, but DEFINITELY not enough to lose 13 pounds in a week! We got a new scale, and it says I'm 210, not 200. Ack. I've upped my weights by 10 pounds now for each weigh in, and chalked up it as none lost this week.

The funny thing is, it seems like this would be discouraging, but I actually feel more motivated now. I have 10 more pounds than I thought to lose, and darn it, I'm going to lose them!

Thanks again to everyone for their continued hard work, posting and inspiration. I lurk a lot without commenting, like I'm sure many of us do, and it means a lot to me when you guys share.

You are better than me...I will say that lol. But that's an awesome attitude for you to have about it though! Now I am tempted to by myself another scale just in case lol. But I go to the doctor pretty often and the scale is pretty accurate given I weigh "in the buff" and at the doctor I have clothes and shoes on. But you got this girly..you can change a lot of things and see that 10lbs melt away in like 2 weeks! Stay focused and thanks again for everything!
  • Steph_135
    Options

That's the reason I'm afraid to invest in a digital scale...
    Way to not let it get to you!
    PS - Many might lurk, but you admitted it. :laugh: :wink:
  • gwen933
    Options
    Very stressful week and I am a stress eater so no loss but was happy with no gain too. In fact i was thrilled with no gain. Hopefully I can kick it back into gear this week.

Last week: 244
    This week: 244
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I am doing so much better this week then I was last week. It looks like my period finally went away. 30 something days later. Man... it was horrible and I hope I am not jinxing myself by saying that it is gone, but from the looks of it, it's gone. Yay! I haven't been to the gym yet this week, I am starting to get a cold (if it's not one thing it's another) but I have been walking and everything. I always try to do something. So far I have lost a pound this week, so hopefully by the weigh in, it will be like 2 or more pounds lost. I just need to keep in mind, I have lost 12 pounds since Christmas. That's amazing. I wish this competition would have started the day after Christmas. haha.

*hugs everyone*

Stay strong.
  • ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    170.2-my scale is going the wrong way!!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    so i've been in a funk the last few weeks from not losing. i wanted to give up at times, but i didn't. however last week i didn't make the best food decisions which is why i didn't lose. this week, my plan was to kick it up a notch or two and really make sure i was giving it my all in my workouts and my food choices. i went to trader joe's and bought a ton of great foods filled w/ fiber and protein. i was pretty excited to get back into the groove of things and see a good loss... until yesterday morning when i woke up with a sore throat/ chest congestion/ gross cough. i think it may be a case of bronchitis, but i'm really praying it goes away asap. i ended up working out last night pretty hard because i was in denial that i was sick, but it probably wasn't the best idea. i'm going to take it easy today and focus on getting better. what a bummer though, seriously. i'm praying i can see a good loss still next monday! fingers crossed.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Yes, I'm a lurker too! sometimes thats all I have time for.; But it is motivating to see everyone working so hard. Its still early in the challenge, so identifying our flaws and correcting them now will help us be successful now and through the home stretch. eyesee, its best to just stick with one scale because different scales read differently. The scale at the doctor is always about 8 pounds more than my home scale. Even considering clothes may weigh 2 or 3 pounds, there is still 5 pounds to account for. I just don't even let it bother me. It doesn't define my efforts.

Actually looking forward to weighing this week. I wanted to peek today, but didn't. Does anyone get on the scale mid-week or do you all try to wait until Friday?

This soft food diet has really made a difference. I am just fearful that once I am able to eat solid foods again, I might gain it back. I really hope its not a fluke.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Actually looking forward to weighing this week. I wanted to peek today, but didn't. Does anyone get on the scale mid-week or do you all try to wait until Friday?
    I weigh-in with another group on Tuesdays as well. I weigh in Tues, Fri, and Sat. I've started to enjoy waiting 3 days between weigh-ins.