30 day shred

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    No Shred today! I was planning on D6, but it didn't happen because I hurt my ankle doing C25K yesterday (and I think Zumba from Monday was also partially to blame...). Instead of Shredding, I got on my stationary bike, and actually figured out how to make the resistance work! I've had it for YEARS, but never knew what to go. So it was kind of convenient that I was "taking it easy" today, so I could figure out the bike! :happy:
    Cricket is my little inner child, Kate is my grumpy grown up self.
    When you put it like that, maybe you should listen to Cricket more often! :laugh: Congrats on your L3!!
    DAY 30.....:laugh: 55 days to do 30 days. But I did it and I suppose I could set myself a challenge now to do 30 days in under 55 days. Weight loss 4kilos. Bust -1cm Waist - 1cm Hips 3.5cm Thigh -1cm Bicep -1cm
    Glad its finally coming off the hips, now to work on the thunder thighs. Ordered a treadmill today, so hope that helps my journey.
    CONGRATS JEN!!! 55 days is better than 60. You took lots of fabulous time in between sessions to get proper recovery! Awesome job with the inches! (Especially those hips! WOO!!!) :drinker: Treadmills are awesome! I love mine (until it got clunky, but even now!!) I started over again too. JOIN ME!!! :devil: :bigsmile: I know how you feel about life getting a little unbalanced. I know you'll be able to fit it all in! Make a schedule if you have to, and plan to work on your garden, clean, and see friends. I use google calendar, but it makes me want to stay on the computer more often... I have 2 external agendas, and 4 wall calendars in my room... I'm obsessed with calendars, and schedules, and paper/books in general. :blushing: But they help remind me of what I have to do, where I have to go, and when.
    But to the 3 of us. A big Congratulations. I think we are the only 3 to have stuck with this challenge.:smile:
    I know... :cry: So many people have come and gone and never come back...
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :sick: Too sick to Shred:sick:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    :sick: Too sick to Shred:sick:
    Oh no!!! I hope your inner child is taking some down time (like your picture implies). Feel better!! :flowerforyou:

I took yesterday off... I Shred the day before that - D6 L2.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Take care and get well Kate. Steph You are amazing. I'm hoping to start again tomorrow. Monday. but I have that sore shoulder again, which last time I thought was from level 2. But now I realise its from Ballet Class, which made it too hard to do level 2. Going to rest it today, put linament and heat packs on. So fingers crossed I can start soon.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I hope that your shoulder feels better, Jen.

I am still sick, so no shredding for me.:frown:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    here Is a link to a MFP support group I'm with if you would like to join us. Like this one it started as a big group, then we lost our leader, and a few of us kept it going.. Today we have restarted with a second challenge and with new members joining us.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/202335-losers-challenge-2-28-03-20-06
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Oh, Day 1 Level I (round 2) :tongue:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D7 L2 finished. :happy: It went well since I hadn't done it for 2 days. :tongue:
    Take care and get well Kate. Steph You are amazing. I'm hoping to start again tomorrow. Monday. but I have that sore shoulder again, which last time I thought was from level 2. But now I realise its from Ballet Class, which made it too hard to do level 2. Going to rest it today, put linament and heat packs on. So fingers crossed I can start soon.
    Get that shoulder loosened up Jen! All the best wishes for a stronger shoulder! I'm glad my sore hip doesn't prevent me from doing too much when it comes to the Shred. Thanks for the link to your group, btw! :flowerforyou: Woo! Round 2!!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I'm still sick.:grumble: I thought that the antibiotics would have made me better by now. Oh well. I just wanted to say that I'm still here, I'm just not doing anything.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I'm still sick.:grumble: I thought that the antibiotics would have made me better by now. Oh well. I just wanted to say that I'm still here, I'm just not doing anything.
    Take it easy Kate, Sometimes it takes longer than WE want to get well. Frustrating. But you will be well again.:flowerforyou:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Ok so feeling pretty good. I just did Level 1 then Level 2. So can I count this as 2 days worth and that now puts me as done 3 days?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Awesome job, Jen!

I guess that I'm getting better, s l o w l y ! My throat is still really sore, but at least I didn't wake up with a horrendous migraine today. Now 3 of my 4 children are sick, too.

Keep Shredding, Ladies!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 3 or 4 if I count doing a double yesterday as 2 days. Today i just did level 1.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    YAY! You're still here. :flowerforyou: Take it easy!

I think I got D8 L2 in. I haven't been tracking as strictly as I was in the first round. If I look at my notes, I'll know what day I did. Haha! I think I got it done...
  • dlynnj
    dlynnj Posts: 1
    Options
    I am doing the Biggest Loser Last Chance Work Out. I am wondering how many calories it burns? Also how many calories does the 30 Day Shred burn?
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D9 L2 for me if anyone is still out there. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I'm still here. I was feeling much better this morning, but "Cricket" convinced me to stay in bed instead of getting up at 5 am:tongue: . Then I got the 6 Week 6 Pack and the Shred with Weights DVD's at Costco. I was so pumped to do my Shred so I can move on to another dvd, but then my real children interfered.:ohwell:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I'm still here, Steph. Interruptions Kate I know all about that. All ready to Shred at least 3 times so far today and still havent got to it. Now I'm enjoying a cuppa, before anything else happens. I have had my mum bring a friend for lunch (1hour notice). My daughter need a costume for tonight. She would make it but could I help her shop for it. So off to the shops bought 2 packets of playing cards. Home again, found my mum back here having a nanna nap. I ended up making daughter a dress out of cards. Pretty good actually. Its a no clothes party? She is wearing shorts and singlet under card dress. OMG hope everyone else is dressed. I am now at the stage of worrying about the types of parties my (19yo) daughter goes to. At least I know she wont drink, has to drive and cant be to late, has work at 9am tomorrow. Shreding soon.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I'm still here, Steph. Interruptions Kate I know all about that. All ready to Shred at least 3 times so far today and still havent got to it. Now I'm enjoying a cuppa, before anything else happens. I have had my mum bring a friend for lunch (1hour notice). My daughter need a costume for tonight. She would make it but could I help her shop for it. So off to the shops bought 2 packets of playing cards. Home again, found my mum back here having a nanna nap. I ended up making daughter a dress out of cards. Pretty good actually. Its a no clothes party? She is wearing shorts and singlet under card dress. OMG hope everyone else is dressed. I am now at the stage of worrying about the types of parties my (19yo) daughter goes to. At least I know she wont drink, has to drive and cant be to late, has work at 9am tomorrow. Shreding soon.
    I shredded. Day 4 Level 1. Feeling quite low though. Wish I had happy exercise enporhines. Is that what they are called?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Good job getting shredded, Jen. I WILL do it today.