30 day shred

Options

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    L3, D?: finished

I felt like I was going to throw up and I couldn't finish my last minute of cardio, but I got it done.:flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I was feeling much better this morning, but "Cricket" convinced me to stay in bed instead of getting up at 5 am:tongue: . Then I got the 6 Week 6 Pack and the Shred with Weights DVD's at Costco. I was so pumped to do my Shred so I can move on to another dvd, but then my real children interfered.:ohwell:
    Glad you're feeling better!! :drinker: You needed that extra rest. And wicked that you found some more DVDs! I never thought to try Costco... Too bad I need to renew my membership first. Haha!

Jen... What a post! Phew! Haha. I worry about my 19 year old sister. Your daughter canNOT be nearly as worrisome as my sister. She does NOTHING that I would have ever done at that age! (I was the good child.) Enporhines? Endorphins. :bigsmile:

I won't Shred again until tomorrow. :happy:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1. Feeling good also did 30 min at 4.5km on treadmill before work and 40 min at 5km on treadmill this afternoon.

Update on daughter. It was too far to drive home so she arranged to stay at Nan's. Who lives in a retirement home. Just enough room to put a mattress on floor for her. However, a friend didnt feel comfortable staying at the party overnight and had had a drink, so couldnt drive so Samara offers for her to come back to Nan's. 2am in the morning nan hears her come in and then notices second set of legs. I have Eden with me, nan, ok, she says here's a pillow. good night. The girls slept head to toe on a single mattress. Samara is 5'9' and Eden is 6' . Both skinny. Thank goodness. And thank goodness for cool Nan's.
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd last night. I am anxious to try it. But I want to complete Denise Austin's boot camp dvd first!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Jen... I'm not surprised they both fit. I think I my sister and I could share a single bed. We're not tall, but we'd manage. :bigsmile:
    I just bought the dvd last night. I am anxious to try it. But I want to complete Denise Austin's boot camp dvd first!
    Finish up and then get Shredding!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D?, L3: finished

I think that, since I had to stop for a week, I will just do Level 3 for the rest of this week and then decide if I want to Shred again or move onto a different dvd.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options

I think that, since I had to stop for a week, I will just do Level 3 for the rest of this week and then decide if I want to Shred again or move onto a different dvd.
    Good plan. I am so proud of you and Steph for doing Level 3. I'm still scarred of Level 2. Happy with level 1. Although getting a bit bored. So if I can last this round of 30 days will also move on to something different.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    DAY 6 LEVEL 1. now off to Zumba. Had planned to shred this morning but oh well. Have 50mins to gain my breath.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm gonna be moving on to Ripped in 30 soon... Did you have anything in mind?
    Good plan. I am so proud of you and Steph for doing Level 3. I'm still scarred of Level 2. Happy with level 1. Although getting a bit bored. So if I can last this round of 30 days will also move on to something different.
    Right on! I still haven't done D10 L2... I'll do it to day, measure tomorrow, and then break into L1 again. :happy:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm gonna be moving on to Ripped in 30 soon... Did you have anything in mind?

I got the 6 Week/6 Pack and the Shredding with Weights. I'm not sure which one I'll do yet. I had better finish the Shred first.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I got the 6 Week/6 Pack and the Shredding with Weights. I'm not sure which one I'll do yet. I had better finish the Shred first.
    I've heard good things about both!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 7... LEvel 1.... very tired, but I was not going to not do it.

I have Jillian's DVD Trouble Zones. But I'm going to dig deeper because I know I also have some on Pilates, Yoga and Tap dancing. but with my zumba, ballet, bike, treadmill, and I never seem to find time to go to Aquarobics. I think I'm doing well for variety. And I'm sort of interestd in C25K I believe there is a treadmill program for it. ANd then of course i could always burn calories doing the housework and garden which still need doing badly.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Day 7... LEvel 1.... very tired, but I was not going to not do it.

I have Jillian's DVD Trouble Zones. But I'm going to dig deeper because I know I also have some on Pilates, Yoga and Tap dancing. but with my zumba, ballet, bike, treadmill, and I never seem to find time to go to Aquarobics. I think I'm doing well for variety. And I'm sort of interestd in C25K I believe there is a treadmill program for it. ANd then of course i could always burn calories doing the housework and garden which still need doing badly.
    LOTS of options! It can be overwhelming. C25K can totally be done on the treadmill, and many people are doing it like that!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Way to go, Jen.

I'm still sitting on my bed trying to talk myself into shredding today. I find it harder when my children don't have school because I tell myself that I have all day and don't need to do it first thing.
  • CricketKate
    Options

Thank You, Sweet Children, for telling me that I could do it.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options

Thank You, Sweet Children, for telling me that I could do it.
    YAY!!!!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L3, D?: finished

Thanks to all of my MFP friends for the pep talk.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    YAY. You did it. I can understand not wanting to do anything, when i didn't have to stick to the school/appointment schedule. And I did no nothing. My daughter and I would sit around watching movies and eating. ahhh thats how I got so big. It was the school breaks.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Sorry to be away for a little while, but I'm glad to see you're going on Kate!

I haven't been working out too much these days. I'm gonna slow down with the C25K, cause I was in "all or nothing" mode. I'm gonna start up with Ripped in 30 soon to get me doing something else that has an "ultimate" goal, instead of working out for workouts sake, cause I think I really need that right now.

Keep Shredding!! :happy: I'll probably still do L1 on alternate days.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    My workouts have been very erratic this week with my kids and hubby home. I think that I will give Level 3 another week.