Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks kate
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D9, L2: done. I also did level 1. I was (still am) feeling super sluggish. I gave everything I had and still finished with 20 calories less than I burned yesterday doing the same workout.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Well done Steph and Kate. I have at last done day 27/30 Sticking to level 1. Started this challenge on the 6th Feb. Not long to go and then I will do a stats report.
    Thanks Jen and Kate! (Jen - I started on Feb 6th too! You're almost there!!)

Keep up the great work you two (and anyone else that's reading, but not posting... where are you all?) .:flowerforyou:

Today I restarted L2. I want to do it again for 10 days. I love the sweat! :laugh: I feel a lot stronger on the planks, which is really cool. It was a weird feeling... My arms were tired, but they held on all the way through! :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D2 L2 :bigsmile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D10, L2: finished

Level 3 tomorrow? We'll see.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options

Thats Geat work. I will get back to it but time restraints at the moment.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D3 L2 for me today, along with C25K. :happy:

:drinker: Did you make it?
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 28 Level 1 .... slow but steady I will get there. Felt good to do it again and still gives me a good workout. :happy:
    Steph, what do you think of the C25K? So impressed that you are doing it.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Day 28 Level 1 .... slow but steady I will get there. Felt good to do it again and still gives me a good workout. :happy:
    Steph, what do you think of the C25K? So impressed that you are doing it.
    Woo! You're so close!!

I love the C25K so far! Next week will be 3 min runs, which scare me, but I think I will get through this week. After that, I'm not so confident, but I will keep pushing forward as much as I can, and take extra weeks if I need them. I document it in more detail in my blog on blogspot, which I have also transferred here on MFP. (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Steph_135)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I didn't start Level 3 yet.:grumble: I would like to blame it on the migraine that I had, but I think I could have done it before the migraine escalated. I just didn't want to. My inner child is in a bit of a funk right now, and I caved in to her demands.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    DAY 29........WOW
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D4 L2. Since I've been using 8 lb weights on a portion of the 2nd strength circuit, I can really feel it in my arms again. I even used 5 lbs on a portion of the last strength circuit, which was my mini goal for my session today.
    I didn't start Level 3 yet.:grumble: I would like to blame it on the migraine that I had, but I think I could have done it before the migraine escalated. I just didn't want to. My inner child is in a bit of a funk right now, and I caved in to her demands.
    Aw, you'll get to it!! My inner child can't stop my workouts lately, so Ste-FA-nee has decided to sabotage my eating... :angry:
    DAY 29........WOW
    !!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :happy: :love: :bigsmile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Aw, you'll get to it!! My inner child can't stop my workouts lately, so Ste-FA-nee has decided to sabotage my eating... :angry:

[

Ste-FA-nee, Ha Ha:happy:

Cricket is my little inner child, Kate is my grumpy grown up self.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I did D1, L3 today. Holy Smokes! That was tougher than it looked when I watched it!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    DAY 30.....:laugh: 55 days to do 30 days. But I did it and I suppose I could set myself a challenge now to do 30 days in under 55 days. Weight loss 4kilos. Bust -1cm Waist - 1cm Hips 3.5cm Thigh -1cm Bicep -1cm
    Glad its finally coming off the hips, now to work on the thunder thighs. Ordered a treadmill today, so hope that helps my journey.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    DAY 30.....:laugh: 55 days to do 30 days. But I did it and I suppose I could set myself a challenge now to do 30 days in under 55 days. Weight loss 4kilos. Bust -1cm Waist - 1cm Hips 3.5cm Thigh -1cm Bicep -1cm
    Glad its finally coming off the hips, now to work on the thunder thighs. Ordered a treadmill today, so hope that helps my journey.

Fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D2, L3: Done

The only thing that has helped me was remembering how aweful I felt the first time I did L1.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Well done Kate, Level 3, good for you for giving it ago.:drinker:

I'm thinking of starting again, even though I didn't have enormous body changes I like the way it makes me feel strong. Only I have to work on putting balcance into my life. Too much time currently spent on exercise, calorie counting etc. Garden is neglected, house untidy, friends unvisited, I have to some how work all this now into a sustainable life style.

You are amazing Steph. Shredding and C25K. :flowerforyou:

But to the 3 of us. A big Congratulations. I think we are the only 3 to have stuck with this challenge.:smile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Jen, I completely understand the need for balance. I have neglected my blogs, my home, my checkbook, and, to an unfortunate extent, my family. It feels like my little mind only has room to focus on so much and it feels full.:blushing:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D3, L3: finished

Worth it just so I can say D3 L3 finished. Boy, am I tired.