20 lbs down ...almost fell of my chair when I did side by si

Options

Replies

• InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your 20 lbs! It looks like you lost more than that.
  • rottentreats
    Options
    Nicely done. Keep it up!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thanks for posting this. I'm at 158 and want to get to 141, so this is very inspiring!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I need to do some side by sides. I am scared about my now pictures though, I don't have hand weights so I was using big cans of canned food. I need to get some weights though. So far I have only been alternating eliptical trainer on the easiest level and some floor excercises so I need to try something else in there but I also don't want to hurt myself.
    Just wondering if it matters how you breathe while doing the excercise; breathe in on the way up & out on the way down type thing. I could never figure this out & I can't seem to get my breathing going right while I am trying to count or get my reps correct. Thanks for the inspiration & good thoughts for the rest of the process.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    way to go losing 20 is hard!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Thank you for posting!!! You look great!! :):)
  • momof3babes
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! Thanks for posting!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW..you look great:)
    Good Job
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What a tranformation! Keep up the great work!!!!
    Amy
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You look FLABULESS!! Fantastic results!!
  • cbreen90
    Options
    Congratulations! 20 pounds is a huge deal! You look amazing!!! Keep it up! I love reading success stories, they are an inspiration when I'm in a rut. Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you! :)
  • daniellepaskewitz
    Options
    That is EXACTLY how much I want to loose, we have the same starting weight. What an inspiration, keep it up!
  • bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 20 pounds is no small feat! I honestly had never really thought about truly measuring my success through pictures. I think I am going to take a few snapshot now...Thank you for sharing!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    Your story is alot like mine.. I lost 23 pounds and still going I have 7 more to go and boy is it hard.. I have before and after pics too and what a difference when you actually see what we looked like before and we probably thought we didnt look that bad.. You look really good and yes you can see the shape of your abs on the sides you are on your way to a better body.. Congrats and hope you continue to make it a lifestyle change like me..

Susie Q
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! Looks like more than 20 lbs! :)
  • nahtsalmon
    Options
    WOW 20 pounds made a HUGE difference! congrats for finally getting to see all of your hard work pay off! keep it up :)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Good job. I'd love to lose 20 lbs (x 5) lol.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing!! 20 lbs. made a huge difference... u should be very proud!! Its motivating to see what a huge difference 20 pounds can make! Thanks again!!! I feel inspired just looking at ur pics! ;)
  • steph_669
    steph_669 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow u look great. It's crazy how 20 lbs makes such a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look great!! 20lbs off sure changed you a lot. I love the pants in your after photo- where did you get them?
    Congrats! You really do look good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!