20 lbs down ...almost fell of my chair when I did side by si

Options
12346»

Replies

• jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks all !!!! I think you just motivated me to get my butt back in gear I have totally slacked off this week ...Have so much going on and no energy grrrrr ... I wish you all the best of luck and you can totally do it ...as for the pants lol .... the workout one's zellers and the other Giant tiger cheap cheap hehehe . Now I have to think about shopping soon cause everything is falling off me ...I can pull down my jean without un zipping is an awesome feeling but bend over and flashing my butt crack is getting a little annoying :laugh:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Love the ab formation
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im soo glad I saw this, I only have around 20 lb to lose, so it's great to see a big difference. Congrats you look amazing and have inspired me :smile:
  • smota
    smota Posts: 62
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • bobdubya
    Options
    I never realized how much a difference 20 lbs is. You look SO good.. Happy for ya.
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    This is really encouraging because i need to lose about 25 pounds and kind of though tit wouldn't make much of a difference, and peopel wouldn't notice!
  • breeze83
    Options
    i'm shrinking too...what the hell? i was 5'10"...now i'm 5'9"....i know i didn't have an inch of fat on my feet ahahahaha
  • bnjajoyce
    Options
    Awesome! Amazing the difference you can see. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i'm shrinking too...what the hell? i was 5'10"...now i'm 5'9"....i know i didn't have an inch of fat on my feet ahahahaha

hahahhaha I know wth is up with that :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!