Maybe TMI... how much do you think boobs weigh?

Options
I am not trying to deduct the weight from my weight or anything, I am just genuinely curious! I have an F cup (44 F I believe...yikes!) and I wonder how much they could weigh. Haha! I have always had big boobs, even when I was really skinny. Maybe this is a weird thing to talk about? Lmao!

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 I had a reduction that took off about 5 1/2 pounds total... I wasn't quite that big (EE maybe?) and was reduced to a B/C. Of course, they've grown a bit since then, but I'm sure you have quite a few pounds there!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I don't know, maybe if you let me hold them I could tell you... lol..
    I had too! Come on. I have no idea? Try putting them on a scale? Is that even possible?
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I had too! Come on. I have no idea? Try putting them on a scale? Is that even possible?

Hahahaha, yeah, could you imagine if I were to actually put them on a scale? I will go to the grocery store and instead of weighing my vegetables, I'll just....
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm not going to lie. I've wondered this myself. :laugh:
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

Hahahaha, yeah, could you imagine if I were to actually put them on a scale? I will go to the grocery store and instead of weighing my vegetables, I'll just....

LOL Too funny!! Thanks for the visual. I'll never look at the veggie scales the same again. haha
  • djrmax
    Options
    Not a good conversation going on here. Who really cares, obvioulsy you are not here to share about healthy eating and weight. I think you have another agenda. There are other chat rooms for this sort of stuff.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options

Probably your best bet! Just make sure no one asks to check them for freshness... lol
  • bigman1970
    Options
    I weigh the option of saying , Chiropractor.... ..... :devil:
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    Options
    thanks for the visuals - HAHAHAHA

Let me know which grocery you shop at. LOL
  • socal92845
    Options
    You can guess from this. It is from answers. It all depends on the density.

What is the weight of one 36F cup size breast?

Between 15 to 27 pounds.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA!!! I'm sorry...I'm busting my gut over here! Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you either, but I would probably estimate about 8-10lbs???
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Not a good conversation going on here. Who really cares, obvioulsy you are not here to share about healthy eating and weight. I think you have another agenda. There are other chat rooms for this sort of stuff.

LMAO.
  • llbates
    Options
    This is thouroghly entertaining!

I have also wondered this and have tried weighing them but it does not work so well
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You can get on the scale and weigh yourself, then have, um, an assistant, stand behind you and support their weight. Then subtract.
    :laugh:
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Haha. Really? Wow.

Anyways. I have wondered the same thing before!!! Too funny!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    mine..maybe 3 or 4 pounds, lol
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Why do you even bother? This is a great question. Especially with some one so large chested. We are all sexual creatures here anyway. Oh and did you even research this before you posted? Why of course not.
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I really dont think she means it in a perverted way!!! My boobs are HUGE. I often wonder myself how much of my weight is taken up by them. Its a normal thing to think.. Also I have many people tell me that it is my chest that makes me look the size I am. So talking about the weight of your chest can be body weight related. It would also help one try to figure out how much they need to lose. Not all of us lose fat in our chest. I certainly dont! Relax a little!!! Have a big chest sucks and sometimes we need to vent about it!!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    yeah I've always wondered that too. 54 F here.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    You could just flop one on a food scale.