MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    DAM IT !!!!

How come I am old finding this now!!!! I have been reading it for ages !!!!! and very funny
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've been following along in this thread since posting early on and wow. Entertainment. I'm diggin it. Double entendres, subtle hints, outright begging...my wife would recognize ALL those behaviors very well!! :laugh:

Umm, are you begging?

(I'm just joking around)

Sometimes. Don't judge me. :wink:

And don't worry...I'm not that fragile.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I'd show my feminine side,,,if I had one

@cdbjr

Do you want us to bring it out for you? Because, we here in this thread, the MFP Libertines can make it happen!
    We're a can do group. Our motto is Just Do It.

Ok seriously ...I just had a lot of coffee and I'm hyper ..and I have an obnoxious sense of humor, forgive me guys.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

@cdbjr

Do you want us to bring it out for you? Because, we here in this thread, the MFP Libertines can make it happen!

Ok seriously ...I just had a lot of coffee and I'm hyper ..and I have an obnoxious sense of humor, forgive me guys.

You have a great sense of humor. :smile:
  • cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

@cdbjr

Thank you Mii Hyper but I'm happy the way I am. I think?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options

@cdbjr

Your sense of humour is awesome, I LOL at almost all of your posts (not flirting) :wink: Maybe.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

@cdbjr

Thank you Mii Hyper but I'm happy the way I am. I think?

You can't say things like that to me cdbjr, because you see a lot of people I know IRL think I'm excellent dominatrix material. Any hint of doubt within a person as to their preference well...LOL.

*disclaimer
    If during anytime any of you innocent virgins read my commentary and become nonplussed, I suggest you realize that I am in fact a joker.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    How am I just seeing this thread!? Half my friend have posted!
    slow poke
    I thought a slow poke was a good thing. Huh.
    Joy likes fast pokes.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    How am I just seeing this thread!? Half my friend have posted!
    slow poke
    I thought a slow poke was a good thing. Huh.
    Joy likes fast pokes.

Taking notes....
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    @ Nolachick..
    What you just did I'd have to refer to as 'chumming' sort of..you are putting your blood in the water and this is the internet. Be prepared to get many PM's now. Good luck!
    All you really have to do to get 'flirting' is just be on the internet and be a woman but now you've mentioned you WANT it. LOL :)

nope no PM's yet. Maybe I shud broadcast it that I'm looking haha
    @nolachick If you didn't live so far away, there'd be some DEFINITE flirting going on ;-)

:blushing:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Joy likes fast pokes.
    :devil: I like multiple pokes.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'll put up my feeds anytime as an example. Mah peeps are the best.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Joy likes fast pokes.
    :devil: I like multiple pokes.
    :embarassed: :devil:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I might have a few that I crush on or flirt with a little bit. I'd never say who though...I'm married happily but it's all in good fun. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow. I come in here to the best stuff to read!! :laugh: :smokin: :wink:
  • hpyn2pc
    Options
    what she said!
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Flirting is mostly harmless fun. I may be getting old at 40 but far from dead.
    Lot of side benefits to be able to run a half marathon in a litle over 2 hrs.
    Endurance and stamina to rival some guys half my age.
    Life does not end at 30 unless you lay down for it.
    Me...I am going down swinging.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    No crushes for me... although I'm quite sure that I'm the subject of a few ;)

:D I keed I keed.

Maybe one or two but oddly enough, I tend think of my female MFPals more like sisters (even the awesome and super hot ones)... it's easier to be helpful and motivate each other that way... once you bring sexual tension into it, it complicates everything.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    No crushes for me... although I'm quite sure that I'm the subject of a few ;)

:D I keed I keed.

Maybe one or two but oddly enough, I tend think of my female MFPals more like sisters (even the awesome and super hot ones)... it's easier to be helpful and motivate each other that way... once you bring sexual tension into it, it complicates everything.

There is no need to bring sexual tension into it, it is just screwing around nothing serious about it.
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    Wow you've seen flirting? LINKS please! I'm bored, I need the entertainment..nothing like a love triangle drama when I can't have unhealthy amounts of chocolate to assuage the fact that my husband is snoring in bed....gimme!

:laugh: :drinker: :blushing: :yawn: :laugh: :drinker: :tongue: