MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• facerme
    Options
    am flirtatious by nature, however i am in a relationship and very much in love.

BEST POST I HAVE READ SO FAR !!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    lmao! I LOVE this post! Definitely, yes I do, with a couple of people and no I'm not telling since I'm a married woman, lol. It's not hard to figure out though. :wink:

She has MAJOR crush on me (well... I'm the second option behind Dani... but eh, you take what you can get right? LOL)...

OMG! lmao!! I LOVE you!!!! xoxoxo

I'll take both of ya.....just sayin.....:bigsmile:
    I'll bring the camera! leghumper.gifflirt2.gif
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I haven't witnessed any flirting yet, but I'll be sure to keep a look out!

Great thread!
  • FAKECED
    Options
    Ooooo I'm tellin
  • neebelung
    Options
    This thread is hilarious!!

I'm sure I'm in line behing 249 other people when I say this, but Binary Jester would have to be my MFP crush. He's just friggin HILARIOUS!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

I'm sure I'm in line behing 249 other people when I say this, but Binary Jester would have to be my MFP crush. He's just friggin HILARIOUS!

Hands down! He is taken though. But we are talking about online crush's here so I guess no one can stop us now can they???
  • neebelung
    Options

Hands down! He is taken though. But we are talking about online crush's here so I guess no one can stop us now can they???

Oh I'm taken, too, no worries there! lol Just a big fan of his sense of humor...
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Kimi, Amanda C, Kuntry, Vicki. It is what it is =)

Awww, Thanks, and I had NO IDEA!!! LMAO!! :blushing:
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    We all need it in one way or another, it is what lifts us up and keeps us positive! To feel beautiful while trying to loose weight, what better way of encouragement is there? Yes I flirt and I do have my favorites, and of course I don't name names! I am too old to change.
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I have an amazing group of friends and definitely have a crush on a few of them :love: . Their dedication, support and personalities are intoxicating and couldn't continue this journey without any of them. A lot of us flirt shamelessly but it's all it good fun! Wouldn't change it for the world!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing group of friends and definitely have a crush on a few of them :love: . Their dedication, support and personalities are intoxicating and couldn't continue this journey without any of them. A lot of us flirt shamelessly but it's all it good fun! Wouldn't change it for the world!!!
    LIES! We do not flirt. Trust me...all we do is swap long division problems.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

Bwahahaha.
    I flirt shamelessly with my girls...the boys...not so much. They know who they are. :wink: Four of them currently hold a portion of my heart...we'll see who I choose, lol.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Crush your :heart: out on Binary.
    He's the most amazing man I've eva known :love:
    & I *totally* know I've won the man hunk lottery :heart:
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options

And take away man cards :wink:
  • Vicki_78
    Vicki_78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ohhhh flirt with me!!! i'm single :) lol
    this thread is great!!! :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    lmao! I LOVE this post! Definitely, yes I do, with a couple of people and no I'm not telling since I'm a married woman, lol. It's not hard to figure out though. :wink:

She has MAJOR crush on me (well... I'm the second option behind Dani... but eh, you take what you can get right? LOL)...

OMG! lmao!! I LOVE you!!!! xoxoxo

I'll take both of ya.....just sayin.....:bigsmile:
    I'll bring the camera! leghumper.gifflirt2.gif

bah ha ha! You might have to push a couple other "camera guys" out of the way! :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    ohhhh flirt with me!!! i'm single :) lol
    this thread is great!!! :)

smiley-love005.gif
    smiley-love034.gif
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    LOL I think its awesome that people are begging to be flirted with and some of those that aren't begging just aren't asking out loud. But isn't it interesting that everyone wants and enjoys that little boost. I think those of us that are self conscious about our body image crave that the most. Its good to have friends that can make you feel great and be supportive
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I am a shameless flirt and I would flirt with everyone but I am at my friend limit. :grumble:

*bats eyelashes and flirts with everyone on Crush thread* :love:
  • cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm to shy to flirt. But you can flirt with me:wink: