Options

Replies

• Ananke65
    Options
    LMAO!!!!:bigsmile:
    Awww :cry:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Now you're flirting with Carl, Kimber. I'm sooo telling on you!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    YOUR ALL BUSTED LOL
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    There are people "Flirting" on here? You dirty birdies :laugh:

It would be nice to meet someone who shares "staying healthy" in common. Usually, the men that approach me aren't taking care of there "temple".

I see some Cuties on here, but they are never in my area. :frown: If you are in my area and want to Flirt.... Bring it. :embarassed: :wink:

Maybe I'm just "old school" but I feel if a woman initiates the "flirting", men will respond because of their "obligation" as a man. However, that might be the reason i'm single too. :laugh:

Fun Post :flowerforyou:

Not in your area unless :"The USA" counts :flowerforyou:
    It is all meant in fun.:bigsmile:

:laugh: You got me. I should have stated "less than a 50 mile radius". :flowerforyou:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Thanks! To the poster who provided the freesmileys site.

smiley-excited002.gif
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    No! That's my story and I'm stickin' with it!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    There are people "Flirting" on here? You dirty birdies :laugh:

It would be nice to meet someone who shares "staying healthy" in common. Usually, the men that approach me aren't taking care of there "temple".

I see some Cuties on here, but they are never in my area. :frown: If you are in my area and want to Flirt.... Bring it. :embarassed: :wink:

Maybe I'm just "old school" but I feel if a woman initiates the "flirting", men will respond because of their "obligation" as a man. However, that might be the reason i'm single too. :laugh:

Fun Post :flowerforyou:

Not in your area unless :"The USA" counts :flowerforyou:
    It is all meant in fun.:bigsmile:

:laugh: You got me. I should have stated "less than a 50 mile radius". :flowerforyou:

Story of my life.sad030.gif
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    guilty as charged
    Carla and I go way back...:flowerforyou:
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    Nothing wrong with flirting. It's fun and good for the ego. great motivation to keep going.
  • Ananke65
    Options
    I totally agree with joshiesdad. As long as it doesn't get too serious.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    YOUR ALL BUSTED LOL

:laugh: :laugh:
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!:bigsmile:
    Awww :cry:
    Sorry,
    i wasn't LMAO at you kiddo, i just figured out how to respond w/a quote.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I must be laim...I have flirted with our car salesman right infront of my fiance, I've talked "extremely nice" to men, I even flirt with the Party Chiefs that phone in at work and I don't even know who they are...but I NEVER thought of flirting on a website like this...I even met my fiance off a dating website, but never on here...I must be out of touch lol
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I must be laim...I have flirted with our car salesman right infront of my fiance, I've talked "extremely nice" to men, I even flirt with the Party Chiefs that phone in at work and I don't even know who they are...but I NEVER thought of flirting on a website like this...I even met my fiance off a dating website, but never on here...I must be out of touch lol

No, you're just a traditional flirter :)

You see, some people prefer to flirt online for various reasons. Like me for example- wouldn't be caught dead flirting with a real live person IRL. I just can't. I have a personal bubble around me that extends for two feet LOL. I say please and thank you and don't really chit chat much. See?
  • lilRicki
    Options
    Ok maybe I have a small crush on someone here...I just think he's adorable...he's married, I'm damn near married...but I like him, he makes my day.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Ok maybe I have a small crush on someone here...I just think he's adorable...he's married, I'm damn near married...but I like him, he makes my day.

Ah but Ricki! Isn't that what flirting is about? It is strictly TO make your day :)

I guess it's like making love to your ego.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Ah but Ricki! Isn't that what flirting is about? It is strictly TO make your day :)

My ego takes 2 AA's. :blushing:

Too much again??? :embarassed:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many calories flirting burns.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I would prefer to be buying your ego another lunch and some wine. :heart:
  • lilRicki
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha hhaaahahahah I can't stop laughing...thankfully mine only takes 1 AA... such an awesome response...remember *kitten* is just sex with someone you love