Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu haha

:laugh: *hi5*

You'd be on the dessert menu.

:smokin:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Wow. Not one person Fessed up.

I could be wrong, but I think you just might've. It's ok, I won't tell. Oh, and I don't blame ya. :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu haha

:laugh: *hi5*

You'd be on the dessert menu.

:smokin:

:blushing: :smooched:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    hahah... this is such a great thread... it's hard not to have a crush on people who are successful.

I think this says it best. You are all upbeat and inspiring, with the way you've taken control of your lives, and that is really attractive. I am happily married for one million years but I am super proud of all of you ... with your shirts off and stuff. Sometimes I have to click to see more pictures so I can be even more proud of you. LOL I consider flirting a public service. Makes people happier.

I have to admit too that I will look at ladies profiles that are attractive to me but never would contact or flirt with anyone unless it was obvious it was light hearted and for fun.

Thanks for the flirty PM btw.

:blushing:

hush.gif

Sorry.
    :embarassed:

You guys crack me up!!!! Feel free to flirt away...... :smooched:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I have noticed a lot of people flirting. Maybe it is just me, but no...it really isn't, it is obvious! Hahah. Was wondering if any of you are fond of anyone in particular on here? You don't have to say who of course!

I think you opened yourself up to more people flirting with you, with the new profile pic. :wink:
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here long enough to really flirt or even develop any real 'friendships' from chatting on the boards.

I will say that some people need to lighten up though! Flirting on a message board is harmless and generally all in good fun anyway.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I have noticed a lot of people flirting. Maybe it is just me, but no...it really isn't, it is obvious! Hahah. Was wondering if any of you are fond of anyone in particular on here? You don't have to say who of course!

I think you opened yourself up to more people flirting with you, with the new profile pic. :wink:

Bring it on, I am not afraid of a little flirting!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    BOW CHICK-A WOW WOW
  • erickirb
    Options
    BOW CHICK-A WOW WOW

Why thanks TRAV :laugh:
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Where are you people getting all those creative faces???

Yes, I'm a dork...but seriously...
  • erickirb
    Options

when you are posting a reply look at the top right of the dialog box, there is a link called "Add Smiley":drinker:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    BOW CHICK-A WOW WOW

Why thanks TRAV :laugh:

Just doing what I can to give back to the community
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options

when you are posting a reply look at the top right of the dialog box, there is a link called "Add Smiley":drinker:
    I was curious about the ones eating popcorn or two having a cat fight. One was slicking back his hair. I literally just laughed at myself. I will save this for a different forum. Please, continue with the flirting...I'm enjoying!
  • jaedre
    jaedre Posts: 22
    Options

Bring it on, I am not afraid of a little flirting!

LOL *sends friend request* lol nosa
    i dont think theres anything wrong with it (not because im a guy) but sometimes it tells you that MFP is actually working!!! so consider it as compliments lol
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen much flirting yet but I find that so adorable! Two people committing themselves to better health and finding each other. Sounds like a great start!

Look at the couples who hooked up on "The Biggest Loser"... and they end up staying together and making that commitment to stay healthy. That's awesome.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    No one seems to be attracted to green pigs...:indifferent:

lol

For the record... I crush on green pigs... with big red birds, little red birds, little blue birds, triangular shaped yellow birds, and white birds that drop other little white birds. lol

ANGRY BIRDS FTW!!!!
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Where have I been. I haven't noticed flirting going on or been flirted with. But this is great and entertaining; keep it going.