MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I do. With a couple people also. Funny thing you should mention it right before Valentines Day. haha
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I've been here for over 2 yrs and no one has ever fessed up a crush on me :sad: ~wanders off to dream of a twinkie~:love:
  • itsjustme77
    Options
    Interesting topic of conversation. Maybe people need the encouragement of others flirting with them. I know it always makes me smile.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I've been here for over 2 yrs and no one has ever fessed up a crush on me :sad: ~wanders off to dream of a twinkie~:love:

I'll crush on you GravyGurl♥
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Sometimes other dogs come over and start smelling every inch of my body and I'm like woah! WOAH! How about we get to know each other first?

:laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    to funny
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Nuffin' better than Faerie love :smooched:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options

Nuffin' better than Faerie love :smooched:

*Squeeze squeeze smooch*
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sometimes other dogs come over and start smelling every inch of my body and I'm like woah! WOAH! How about we get to know each other first?

HAHAHAHAHA! That's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm confess I do have a slight crush on one on here and if he wasn't married I would flirt. :blushing: Not saying who. :noway:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    There is one in particular, but he's too young and I'm not single....so I will admire harmlessly....yum.....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm confess I do have a slight crush on one on here and if he wasn't married I would flirt. :blushing: Not saying who. :noway:

Who??? who????? popcorn2.gif
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Yes, i do like to partake in a little flirt now and again.. :wink:
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have had a few private messages of the "overboard flirting" variety! Flattering but it clearly says on my profile I have a hubby and a baby!!! lol
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I think it would be more fun if we all came out and said who our MFP crush was....
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with been a bit friendly and having a laugh, as long as you know where the line is.
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    I don't have any crushes though i do think some people look hot.

I've got a boyfriend so i don't flirt. I wouldn't like it if he was flirting, so fair is fair.

If you're single or your partner doesn't mind then yeah, i'm all for the flirting. It's harmless fun and makes you feel good about yourself and attractive. Something everyone needs.

Flirting yes...creepy PMing no lol xx
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I think it would be more fun if we all came out and said who our MFP crush was....

Haha...Trav...mine are obvious if you look at my profile...it's the same guys all over the place, lol.
    Granted you are a sexy beast yourself, lol.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    There's not anything wrong with a little harmless flirting. I am an extremely outgoing person in real life but I am also insanely faithful to my wife. So, I flirt and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. My wife is fine with it too since she knows how nuts I am about her. There are so many inspirational and attractive people on here, how can you NOT have a crush or two??? :wink:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I agree that there are some fine looking people on here, but that's an image thing, and not much beyond that. I think to a certain extent there is flirting or flattery going on, whether consciously or not. If by saying hey your pics look great or looks like you're really coming along, then yeah I guess you could call it flirting, but as a married man I wouldn't go crossing that line either, much less admit any crushes....even if I had any \m/

In summary, it kinda reminds me of the old saying---what good is a pretty plate with nothing on it?