MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It what makes it fun....what harm is there in a bit of flirting....:love: Adds some spice to the day!

I second that!!!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a flirt by nature- but beware there are quite a few creeps out there lurking around.... I've come across a couple where all you can do is roll your eyes and think- Do people really fall for that ****?!

embarrassed.gif
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I am not a flirt as you know if you are in Team Naughtydog :tongue: but I do find the flirting quite uplifting and have had to throw a few buckets of cold water over the odd member. :love:

:noway: :noway:
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Flirting should be an exercise! Hey, sometimes it can burn calories ;)

Just kidding :p
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    for reals thats going on here!! wth!! as a married woman and begging my hubby to join I might have to tell him to delete his account, woman are freaks and men would enjoy...I came to get my body in shape for him, not for him to see other women getting in shape to tempt him....hmmm thanks for bringing this to my attention, I am still insecure!:ohwell: ..myspace ppl!!:grumble:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I think of flirting as part of human nature, so it makes sense that it would show up on the internet, too. It seems like most of the time it's all in good fun...but I did notice a MFP dating thread for the first time the other day, so some people are taking it more seriously. Hey, I wonder if there are any MFP love connections. I might start a thread to ask. I bet there are a few!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    There seems to be alot of fun people on here. Definitely keeps things interesting.

I'm not married or spoken for....cute peeps and flirts welcome! :wink:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Its healthy for the mind and ego to flirt on here.....but sometimes people take it too far.....hence the block user option....just sayin
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I flirt alot and love my MFPeeps. Yeah, some people may take it more seriously, and some have even found romance on here. I just think it is all in good fun, especially since most of us will never meet in person. Plus, all my friends know I have a dirty mind and have to channel somehow!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I started a MFP love connection thread. I'm very curious to see if anyone responds...
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    LOL! Anyone who wants to flirt with me...please feel free. Hint: I am single. LOL!
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    I am not a flirt as you know if you are in Team Naughtydog :tongue: but I do find the flirting quite uplifting and have had to throw a few buckets of cold water over the odd member. :love:

*picking self up off the floor* You're kidding right?!?! :wink: :laugh: :noway:

Kidding - why me - i wouldnt dream of it my darling young Wendi xx
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I flirt alot and love my MFPeeps. Yeah, some people may take it more seriously, and some have even found romance on here. I just think it is all in good fun, especially since most of us will never meet in person. Plus, all my friends know I have a dirty mind and have to channel somehow!

Brit....you have a dirty mind really?
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I've received some flirty messages, but nothing public. I deleted the guy cause it creeped me out!

I'm a pretty flirty person too, but for some reason, THIS guy didn't set well with me. :huh:

Maybe I should pay more attention on here cause I haven't noticed any public flirting! It's all in good fun! :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    LOL! Anyone who wants to flirt with me...please feel free. Hint: I am single. LOL!

flirtysmile1.gif
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    did my wife put you up to this?:laugh:

LOL hahahahaha :laugh: nice one dude. This post is hilarious...I havent noticed flirting at all myself...although Im married and so aint payin attention.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options

hehehe ...

Dirty minds have to express themselves somehow

Britt ur the best!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    So many beautiful women, so little time. Yes, I flirt. Yes, I have a crush. Yes, I am faithful to my wife. No, a gentleman doesn't name names.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...there are a few guys I'm somewhat interested in, lol. Some are obvious and one isn't at all, lol. I haven't met any of them in person yet...but I sure hope I get too.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    They know who they are.....:bigsmile: