• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Oh No -Sercret Lovers by Atlantic Star just came on the radio LOL

LMAO!!! :love:
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    There seems to be alot of fun people on here. Definitely keeps things interesting.

I'm not married or spoken for....cute peeps and flirts welcome! :wink:

Same here!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I try and keep it to a minimum, but I am flirty on here. Crush....of course!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    They know who they are.....:bigsmile:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddd GO!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Im all good with the flirting until someone sends me a private message asking to be my sugar daddy. One can only be nice for so long.
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I flirt alot and love my MFPeeps. Yeah, some people may take it more seriously, and some have even found romance on here. I just think it is all in good fun, especially since most of us will never meet in person. Plus, all my friends know I have a dirty mind and have to channel somehow!

Brit....you have a dirty mind really?

Um, I do. I know that is a shock to most of you, but it is a part of my personality I hope you accept ;)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    people do that here? Lol seriously its human nature, there are some very beautiful ladies here so it happens. Im friendly and silly some take it as flirting i suppose
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I don't and I honestly wouldn't appreciate it if my husband did either. He's the only one I flirt with on here. Lol.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Sure....one even has my phone number now....lol
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I have a crush! I giggle with my hubby about it all the time!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    *thick english accent* Oh, but of course.:wink:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have noticed a lot of people flirting. Maybe it is just me, but no...it really isn't, it is obvious! Hahah. Was wondering if any of you are fond of anyone in particular on here? You don't have to say who of course!

hahah... this is such a great thread... it's hard not to have a crush on people who are successful.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a little crush!

And yeah, single and looking here too! Just putting that out there! Feel free to flirt with me! :laugh:
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Hmm... I'm here strictly for weight loss but I do see a lot of flirting in the threads; which is harmless if you leave it at that. I am picky about my men (hence being single at 31) but there are a couple guys I find attractive... both married though so I'll have to keep searching.

:sad:

LOL
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sometimes other dogs come over and start smelling every inch of my body and I'm like woah! WOAH! How about we get to know each other first?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sometimes other dogs come over and start smelling every inch of my body and I'm like woah! WOAH! How about we get to know each other first?

bwahahahahahaha!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

ROFLAO! :laugh:
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

bwahahahahahaha!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahaahahaha