MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    I won't deny that I flirt a little, but it's all in fun. I enjoy being occasionally punny and flexing my creative writing muscles ... so to speak. :happy:

I think it's mostly* harmless....it's not like I'll ever meet any of them in person....but I am aware of the dangers involved and potential for hurt feelings. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen. I would be sad if I hurt anyone I cared about.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    hahah... this is such a great thread... it's hard not to have a crush on people who are successful.

I think this says it best. You are all upbeat and inspiring, with the way you've taken control of your lives, and that is really attractive. I am happily married for one million years but I am super proud of all of you ... with your shirts off and stuff. Sometimes I have to click to see more pictures so I can be even more proud of you. LOL I consider flirting a public service. Makes people happier.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I think it would be more fun if we all came out and said who our MFP crush was....

Ok... you start then... spill the beans, hahaha.
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Hehe, well haven't been here long enough for much of that, but sure, definitely a couple that totally caught my eye lol :P
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    hahah... this is such a great thread... it's hard not to have a crush on people who are successful.

I think this says it best. You are all upbeat and inspiring, with the way you've taken control of your lives, and that is really attractive. I am happily married for one million years but I am super proud of all of you ... with your shirts off and stuff. Sometimes I have to click to see more pictures so I can be even more proud of you. LOL I consider flirting a public service. Makes people happier.

I have to admit too that I will look at ladies profiles that are attractive to me but never would contact or flirt with anyone unless it was obvious it was light hearted and for fun.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'mma have to start reading more of these post. I didn't know we had that on MFP...let me find out :wink:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    No names here, but I have crushes on the superfit gals. And I'm not a lesbian.... I'm just really envious of their progress and how great they look. I hope I'll get there someday!:-D

Shannon
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Wow. Not one person Fessed up.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I have to admit too that I will look at ladies profiles that are attractive to me but never would contact or flirt with anyone unless it was obvious it was light hearted and for fun.

This must be a new policy on your part. :laugh:
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

This pretty much sums up my experience so far. Especially if you have a British accent lol. But I keep it at a minimum because I'm happily married and I want to keep it that way. :happy:
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed this at all? Maybe I am not looking for it? I have all women as friends? I had one man friend me but didn't accept thought his profile picture might get me in trouble at home..and or distract me too much at work! lol
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    He he... it's a no-tell policy.*LOL*

Shannon
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    "did my wife put you up to this? "

I love it!!!!! I dont know that I have seen flirting. But there certainly are a lot of friendly people!!!!
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    i hadn't even thought about that until seeing this post lol, i won't say crush.. but i did notice some cuties ;-)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    T_R_A_V "I think it would be more fun if we all came out and said who our MFP crush was.... "

How could you possibly flirt with just the picture of your chest?? lol!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    So many beautiful women, so little time. Yes, I flirt. Yes, I have a crush. Yes, I am faithful to my wife. No, a gentleman doesn't name names.

Ditto
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    There's not anything wrong with a little harmless flirting. I am an extremely outgoing person in real life but I am also insanely faithful to my wife. So, I flirt and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. My wife is fine with it too since she knows how nuts I am about her. There are so many inspirational and attractive people on here, how can you NOT have a crush or two??? :wink:

I read an article a while ago (it was totally a fluff piece) about a couple who'd been married 50 years. Their secret to a happy marriage was flirting.
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Ohhhhh I would love to meet someone to flirt with on here! hehe so fun!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Please don't make this a dating or flirting site... PLEASE! There are plenty other places to go for that! LOL!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think I only have flirted with one guy on here...and he flirts with everyone! I think a majority of my guy friends on here are cuties....

Flirting is just plain fun!