MFP crush?

Replies

• ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    You guys obviously need bigger egos.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Ok maybe I have a small crush on someone here...I just think he's adorable...he's married, I'm damn near married...but I like him, he makes my day.

Ah but Ricki! Isn't that what flirting is about? It is strictly TO make your day :)

I guess it's like making love to your ego.

My ego takes 2 AA's. :blushing:

Too much again??? :embarassed:

I would prefer to be buying your ego another lunch and some wine. :heart:

Shannon...did u hear that
    Carl is buying the wine
    We love ya Carl
    :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    You guys obviously need bigger egos.

We guys can take care of our egos manually. cool.gif

Course in the other sense of it our real egos would need the electricity from foto_proj4.jpg to satisfy it. :embarassed:
  • Carl01
    Ok maybe I have a small crush on someone here...I just think he's adorable...he's married, I'm damn near married...but I like him, he makes my day.

Ah but Ricki! Isn't that what flirting is about? It is strictly TO make your day :)

I guess it's like making love to your ego.

My ego takes 2 AA's. :blushing:

Too much again??? :embarassed:

I would prefer to be buying your ego another lunch and some wine. :heart:

Shannon...did u hear that
    Carl is buying the wine
    We love ya Carl
    :love:

wub.gif
  • I have an MFP crush...but it's probably not fair to call it that since I was crushing on him long before I came to MFP. :heart:

I have a few people whose updates I always look for. Most are girls though :flowerforyou:
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    this is awesome. Perhaps this site is a dieters facebook/match.com! LOL
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    No crushes Im happily married, but I do appreciate friendly banter. Some may call it flirting but I wouldn't . Its good for the ego and the significant other.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    umm flirting? where? hahaha

I wanna do some of that too haha
  • umm flirting? where? hahaha

I wanna do some of that too haha

@ Nolachick..
    What you just did I'd have to refer to as 'chumming' sort of..you are putting your blood in the water and this is the internet. Be prepared to get many PM's now. Good luck!
    All you really have to do to get 'flirting' is just be on the internet and be a woman but now you've mentioned you WANT it. LOL :)
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Hell yes! Links please - I want some late night reading too!

DITTO!
  • I've got one...hee, hee, hee :blushing:
  • I've got one...hee, hee, hee :blushing:

@ Violette..
    Now all 250 of your friends are going to be excited to think they might be IT. :)
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    I've got one...hee, hee, hee :blushing:

@ Violette..
    Now all 250 of your friends are going to be excited to think they might be IT. :)

lol
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    lmao! I LOVE this post! Definitely, yes I do, with a couple of people and no I'm not telling since I'm a married woman, lol. It's not hard to figure out though. :wink:

She has MAJOR crush on me (well... I'm the second option behind Dani... but eh, you take what you can get right? LOL)...
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    lmao! I LOVE this post! Definitely, yes I do, with a couple of people and no I'm not telling since I'm a married woman, lol. It's not hard to figure out though. :wink:

She has MAJOR crush on me (well... I'm the second option behind Dani... but eh, you take what you can get right? LOL)...

OMG! lmao!! I LOVE you!!!! xoxoxo
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    There is this hottie I got mah eye on...
  • Should I be concerned that no one is flirting with me...!? Damn! Must... get... hotter...!
  • Carl01
    Should I be concerned that no one is flirting with me...!? Damn! Must... get... hotter...!

You are more then hot enough...no worries on that. :smile:
  • Should I be concerned that no one is flirting with me...!? Damn! Must... get... hotter...!

You are more then hot enough...no worries on that. :smile:

Woohoo!
    *winks*
This discussion has been closed.