• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hey lol i aint married /attached either lol flirters welcome hahaha

best wishes
    Kirstie x:tongue:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    @SixPack........is it too late for me to say "I like 'em older?" :laugh: lol Is that flirting??

and on a side note, if anyone is crushing on me, let me know so I can join in the fun! :bigsmile: :wink:
  • neebelung
    Options
    But isn't it interesting that everyone wants and enjoys that little boost. I think those of us that are self conscious about our body image crave that the most. Its good to have friends that can make you feel great and be supportive

Everyone likes to knwo they've still got "it." That they're still attractive to people other than their spouse. It's a great lil ego boost now and then. :)
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    @SixPack........is it too late for me to say "I like 'em older?" :laugh: lol Is that flirting??

and on a side note, if anyone is crushing on me, let me know so I can join in the fun! :bigsmile: :wink:

Who isn't crushing on you? :flowerforyou:
  • neebelung
    Options
    I also belong to some other communities where people have met on forums like this and got married.

My husband and I met on a local common-interest forum 7 years ago; we weren't even flirting in the beginning, just has a commong passion. Definitely served as a the basis for what has turned into an amazing marriage. :)
  • sixpackgoal
    Options

Careful...I always had a soft spot for beautiful redheads. I better stop now...lol
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Where is this single thread? LOL.. this is too funny..
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I get to use the smilie so rarely...but all you all are leghumper.gif
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

Heel boy Heel!! Oh never mind!!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Heel boy Heel!! Oh never mind!!

Awesome.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    There's not anything wrong with a little harmless flirting. I am an extremely outgoing person in real life but I am also insanely faithful to my wife. So, I flirt and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. My wife is fine with it too since she knows how nuts I am about her. There are so many inspirational and attractive people on here, how can you NOT have a crush or two??? :wink:

I read an article a while ago (it was totally a fluff piece) about a couple who'd been married 50 years. Their secret to a happy marriage was flirting.
    between themselves or with other people ????:happy:
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Im loving this post, too funny haha.:laugh:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options

Who isn't crushing on you? :flowerforyou:

Oh ZH..I just :heart: you for that! :blushing:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Wow. I come in here to the best stuff to read!! :laugh: :smokin: :wink:

Tam
    :love:
  • fasttrack27
    Options

Ok Redhead, since you're already one of my friends, i'll run with this...I'm 'crushing on you'! :blushing:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    No crushes for me... although I'm quite sure that I'm the subject of a few ;)

:D I keed I keed.

Maybe one or two but oddly enough, I tend think of my female MFPals more like sisters (even the awesome and super hot ones)... it's easier to be helpful and motivate each other that way... once you bring sexual tension into it, it complicates everything.

There is no need to bring sexual tension into it, it is just screwing around nothing serious about it.

Funny that you should use the word "screwing."

:laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Wow. I come in here to the best stuff to read!! :laugh: :smokin: :wink:

Tam
    :love:

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    No crushes for me... although I'm quite sure that I'm the subject of a few ;)

:D I keed I keed.

Maybe one or two but oddly enough, I tend think of my female MFPals more like sisters (even the awesome and super hot ones)... it's easier to be helpful and motivate each other that way... once you bring sexual tension into it, it complicates everything.

There is no need to bring sexual tension into it, it is just screwing around nothing serious about it.

Funny that you should use the word "screwing."

:laugh:

OMG I did not even realize I typed that! LOL!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I think its time to start naming and shaming !!!!:explode:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think its time to start naming and shaming !!!!:explode:

I wouldn't want mine to close out his account. :laugh: :embarassed: