What video game keeps YOU on your butt? =)

Options
124»

Replies

• ibba
    ibba Posts: 9
    Options
    I was so pumped for cata, but it didn't meet my expectations. I really wanted to be a worgen, but i didn't want to be alliance! Plus leveling from 80 to 85 was rather difficult.

I'm really looking forward to the new witcher, I don't know if anyone heres played it but its a real jem!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Black Ops
    I am about to purchase Dead Space 2 - I am truly afraid I will have a heart attack and the paramedics will find me dead, clutching my controller and I will be remember in 1000 Ways to Die.

And I will definitely become MIA when Gears 3 comes out.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Oh man, Assassins Creed (the first, I'm way behind!) so has me hooked hard!

Oh my goodness, all I have to say is the storyline for this game just keeps getting better and better! It'll make you a very happy gamer if you play them all! :D
    Online is a blast also.
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    Black Ops
    I am about to purchase Dead Space 2 - I am truly afraid I will have a heart attack and the paramedics will find me dead, clutching my controller and I will be remember in 1000 Ways to Die.

And I will definitely become MIA when Gears 3 comes out.

Rofl that t.v. show is such a crock! Mythbusters busted one of the ways to die... I just can't remember which.

I played the first gears and liked it a lot... but a bunch of other games came ouut that interested me a tiny bit more.

Online is a blast also.

I haven't quite gotten past the storyline yet. =) I'm taking my sweet time at it.
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    Im a big fan of blizzard
    starcraft 1 and 2- For the swarm
    wow - I have an unhealthy amount of toons, zug zug
    diablo -back when

Haha! Me too! Lvl 85 troll resto/bear druid, lvl 85 troll mage, lvl 81 undead rogue, lvl 71 undead death knight, a lvl 56 blood elf pally (prot ftw!!), a lvl 50 blood elf warlock that I wish I'd leveled as an orc!

Lol I know a lot of alts! But I adore all of them!
  • binary_jester
    Options

Rofl that t.v. show is such a crock! Mythbusters busted one of the ways to die... I just can't remember which.

I played the first gears and liked it a lot... but a bunch of other games came ouut that interested me a tiny bit more.
    gears 2 - horde mode changed online gaming. I spent a crazy amount of hours playing that.
  • kianya
    Options
    I am a World or Warcraft player as is my husband. Of course he plays quite a bit more than me, due to the fact I have two jobs. I don't have any gaming consoles but I would love to get a wii or the xbox kinect (still way too pricey though).
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love Bouncing Balls, Bubble Spinner, Zuma, Collapse, but what I get hung up on most isn't even an online game. It's Sims. :ohwell:
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options

Haha! Me too! Lvl 85 troll resto/bear druid, lvl 85 troll mage, lvl 81 undead rogue, lvl 71 undead death knight, a lvl 56 blood elf pally (prot ftw!!), a lvl 50 blood elf warlock that I wish I'd leveled as an orc!

Lol I know a lot of alts! But I adore all of them!

Altaholics anonymous r us. I got a druid lvling, pretty much shelved the others for the time being