Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I need to up my intake too. I think that's partly why I didn't lose (or gain) anything this past week...I'm not anywhere near the 64 oz recommended.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    60! *glug glug glug*
  • blwndr83
    Options
    I have been trying to drink 80oz per day, so far I am half way there and its 1pm!
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    So question....if you drink a cup of tea or mix an energy powder (such as FRS) with water, do you count it as part of your water intake????
  • pickle41
    pickle41 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that,, I too have been trying to drink around 128. (4 of my big 32oz cups full).. So I'll go for this one. i find it easier to drink my water out of a cup with a bigger straw and a bit clear cup. Good luck to all..
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options

Sachi- I only count pure water.
  • chrissyh
    Options

I only count clear water too!
  • chrissyh
    Options
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a guy who carried a 2 litter coke bottle with him and he filled it with water. He looked so funny going to meetings or break room carrying that bottle like if it was attached to him. I learned to carry my 20 fl oz lifewater and fill it up when I get to work, lunch, and in the afternoon. And for Dinner, I drink another 10 fl oz. It is true, I am fuller now adays so when I eat, I dont eat everything like I used too. Its the water. Now I seem to eat less or half my plate. I don't feel bad about not eating it all. I take leftovers and eat it for dinner and saves me money too. I now try to order smaller portions. Yeah I want my soup and salad or sandwich. I eat one for lunch and the other for dinner.

Good-luck with your water drinking :)

Add me :)
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that,, I too have been trying to drink around 128. (4 of my big 32oz cups full).. So I'll go for this one. i find it easier to drink my water out of a cup with a bigger straw and a bit clear cup. Good luck to all..

I agree. I have those 32 oz hospital cups I use although most of my straws are missing. I've had 64 oz already today, I'll probably have 96 oz total today.
  • chrissyh
    Options
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Slowing down- Dang water is too cold to drink! lol
  • chrissyh
    Options
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    80! and still going strong. :happy:
  • DoingThis4Me
    Options
    76 for me! I am starting on my next 16 oz bottle! :)
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    90.7 I'll need my water wings soon.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I have to slow down - going to a basketball game. Of course - 10 trips to the bathroom up and down bleachers will be great exercise - won't it?!
  • 008Lizzy
    008Lizzy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I dont drink near enough water, do you think it makes a difference to dieting? Need some motivation here to make myself drink more, and ooooh,...I cant get my head around oz now..I'm all ml and Litres... tell me some good reasons to get on the water bangwagon? :smile:
  • LMPRF97
    Options
    Im in! Im going to go get my 80 oz L.A Dogers cup and chug!