Ok we all want to get healthy but how many really want to...

13»

Replies

• ok, i've been thinking about this and i really dont care so much about a bikini but i WOULD love to run in SHORTS and a SPORTS BRA if the weather called for it! No more capris and tanks in super hot weather unless i choose to wear them. Its a lofty goal, even though i am only 1 lb away from "healthy" BMI .... Dare to dream! :drinker:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    I too have other motives for losing weight... One is my husband's ex-wife.. She is so mean and such a witch!!!! She use to be fat when they were married and she lost alot of weight during their divorce... Now she is thinner but her personality makes her ugly...
    I would love to show up at one of the kids games looking HOT!!!! That is my kind of revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

Well I never believed in that old phrase, revenge is a dish best served cold, Not when you are soooo hot! That is the very best revenge. Make them drool girl!! I hate mean people.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    my goal is to look good in a wife beater
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    ok, i've been thinking about this and i really dont care so much about a bikini but i WOULD love to run in SHORTS and a SPORTS BRA if the weather called for it! No more capris and tanks in super hot weather unless i choose to wear them. Its a lofty goal, even though i am only 1 lb away from "healthy" BMI .... Dare to dream! :drinker:
    ooOOOooo. That too! Would love to be out this summer on the track in shorts and a sports bra. :happy:
  • Still_Sossy
    Rock the bikini this summer??? I need to loose 20 more lbs. and get fit again, so my goals are clear and I will reach them, but I have a vain motivation becide being healthy, I wanna look SMOKING in my bikini. I bought a new one, and may be weird but I have it clipped to my fridge as a reminder of where I want to be. If I had an ex, I would want to make him jealous. LOL!
    Seriously I can't be the only one girl or boy, although, I would not want to see anyone try to rock a speedo, keep those at home boys, but guys want to look fit an trim too in their swim trunks, shorts, whatever. just nooo speedos. :wink:

How about a European man thong :smile:

Never seen one of those, but why not, heck rock a speedo if you can! Who cares, If your comfortable and have worked hard to get to a certain point, step out and say He** Yeah!
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    I would love to wear a bikini again but I am too old and have to many battle scars to really rock one- I would settle for a bathing suit that doesn't look like a dress or have a skirt LOL!

I am OLD But I still want to wear a Bikini one more time even if it is at home LOL !!! Just because I can and this is my goal !
  • I too fall into the "older" woman category, but I still wear a bikini. I figure I haven't blinded anyone yet with my fishbelly white skin tone so what the heck I'm gonna enjoy life. :bigsmile:
  • I want to look hotter than my friend at her wedding this October. Is that awful?? lol

ROFLMAO
    I am guilty too. I want to look better than my sister in law - always.
  • my goal is to look good in a wife beater

This^^
    I for some reason love wearing them w/out a bra. I can only do that in my room since I have kids now but STILL I want to do it. I'll wear to bed or something idk.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    my goal is to look good in a wife beater

This^^
    I for some reason love wearing them w/out a bra. I can only do that in my room since I have kids now but STILL I want to do it. I'll wear to bed or something idk.

Wife beaters with a sexy bra look good too....something really feminine and lacy!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    I've NEVER worn a two piece or bikini.

But that's going to change this summer! I am committed to finally getting to wear one. So motivated in fact that yesterday I bought a two piece. This summer I'm DONE with one pieces. I don't care how many crunches and days at the gym it takes!
  • Still_Sossy
    God I love it here! There does not seem to be any Bullsh** everyone seems to be very open, and honest. Thats soo cool. Keep that plastic for another website! Boy I wish we all lived near by we would have one heck of a party!!!!!
  • ok, i've been thinking about this and i really dont care so much about a bikini but i WOULD love to run in SHORTS and a SPORTS BRA if the weather called for it! No more capris and tanks in super hot weather unless i choose to wear them. Its a lofty goal, even though i am only 1 lb away from "healthy" BMI .... Dare to dream! :drinker:
    ooOOOooo. That too! Would love to be out this summer on the track in shorts and a sports bra. :happy:

That would be nice!
  • Still_Sossy
    ok, i've been thinking about this and i really dont care so much about a bikini but i WOULD love to run in SHORTS and a SPORTS BRA if the weather called for it! No more capris and tanks in super hot weather unless i choose to wear them. Its a lofty goal, even though i am only 1 lb away from "healthy" BMI .... Dare to dream! :drinker:

That would be nice!

Funny thing with me is If I wore a bikini my kids would not care, but if I went jogging or walking in a pair of shorts and a sports bra, they would be mortified. Weird I know. I would still love to be able to do it anyway, By May I can do it (positive thinking here). But my daughter would think I was struttin my stuff all over town. The little conservative! lol!
  • I've given up on the bikini dream...at least until I can afford that tummy tuck and boob job! : ) I would really like to feel good in a cute tank and shorts when my husband and I take our boys to the theme parks this summer. I hate wondering if my thighs are jiggling or if I am hanging over the top of my shorts. Its been 8 years since I've had a toned body, so that's what id really like to achieve again! Thanks for the thread. This gave me an extra boost...reminding me of why I joined this site months ago!!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    A lot of people mention they could never wear this or that. I am not perfect, never have been, never will be either. I am however going to get to the best ME I can. I am not looking to kick Beonce off her throne. And when I am happy, imperfections and all. Look out world, if you don't like it don't look and be quite about it while you are not looking! Oh, and while no one is looking I'll be posting my happy pictures all over the place! :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.