Any gamers?

Options
Is there anyone out there that like to play video games?? Guitar Hero? or any favorites.

Replies

• 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Is there anyone out there that like to play video games?? Guitar Hero? or any favorites.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Guitar Hero is fun! Currently I'm addicted to Okami and Super Smash Brothers Brawl. If you've never played it... Okami is probably one of the most beautiful games ever made.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    im a 22 yr old guy.
    of course!
    Guitar Hero
    Call of Duty
    halo
    thats all I have right now
    I dont have much time between gym and work and weekend fun!
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer girl :happy: World of Warcraft, Any of the Singstars, Oblivion, Sims....
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Are you kidding me!?!

Right now I'm tearing up some Age Of Conan and am in beta for Warhammer Online.

I have 3 level 70's in WoW

My roommate and I tear up RockBand on a regular basis, and are all about some coop.

I pretty much a huge gamer dork. I even do Pen and Paper RPGs. Just call me the King Dork. :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm not a video game person so much.

But I AM a board game geek!!!

Some know this I think!!! :wink:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Used to play City of Heroes, Guild wars, WoW, and Eve Online.

Now playing Pirates of the Carrabean online, it's ok, not great but ok as a filler
    until Starcraft 2 comes out. I also play Guitar Hero as well.

Starcraft 2 is it though, this is my Holy Grail, when that comes out I'm gonna be in
    Heaven.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me!?!

Right now I'm tearing up some Age Of Conan and am in beta for Warhammer Online.

I have 3 level 70's in WoW

My roommate and I tear up RockBand on a regular basis, and are all about some coop.

I pretty much a huge gamer dork. I even do Pen and Paper RPGs. Just call me the King Dork. :bigsmile:

okay you're the KING DORK! :tongue: ....aiming to please my brother...aiming to please....:bigsmile: but you're still cool as heck boy! :wink: :heart:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Used to play City of Heroes, Guild wars, WoW, and Eve Online.

Now playing Pirates of the Carrabean online, it's ok, not great but ok as a filler
    until Starcraft 2 comes out. I also play Guitar Hero as well.

Starcraft 2 is it though, this is my Holy Grail, when that comes out I'm gonna be in
    Heaven.

SC2 is going to rock hard.

Banks if you get on AoC, let me know, we'll get you in the guild. It's a heck of a lot of fun. In fact I may have a buddy key or two lying around here...let me check....
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    me and my hubby have a wii, ps2, and xbox360. i have also have a ds, but he's using it most of the time (even though i put tinkerbell stickers all over it). right now i'm finishing up twilight princess :blushing: seriously, its taken me forever to finish that game! i am desparately waiting for fable 2. and i'm hoping to trip over a wii fit one day.

msarro, Okami was amazing. screw Roger Ebert, video games are totally art!

sgt, you and my husband would get along great. he's playing a ds game right now where you have the option of drawing the dungeon map youself, so he does. he's also a huge geek. he eve got me into magic many years ago, and some other random card games.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm not a video game person so much.

But I AM a board game geek!!!

Some know this I think!!! :wink:

Scrabble Queens UNITE!!!!

I also LOVES the video games- at different points in my life over the last year or three I've owned a PS2, a Wii, a PS3, an XBOX360... all of which were stripped from me in a cruel twist of fate.
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    WOW geek here...only console game I play is DDR because it counts as exercise!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I'll peek at it see if it's too my liking. I'm a little tire of the collective play though, cuz I tend to want to jump in full force, and I don't have the time to do so right now. I was the MAN at City of Heroes. I was kick *kitten*! but after 2 years on it, I got tired of it. I played WoW for about 8 months, that was ok, CoH was better though.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I like rock band, guitar hero and I think it's called singstar or something like that!! But my I'm a little retro, I love the old nintendo or super nintendo! I know the graphics suck but I love the original mario games. I also love board games, my favourite is scattegories. I have singing bee here that I've yet to try out!!!
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    as for board games Cranium rocks too!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'll peek at it see if it's too my liking. I'm a little tire of the collective play though, cuz I tend to want to jump in full force, and I don't have the time to do so right now. I was the MAN at City of Heroes. I was kick *kitten*! but after 2 years on it, I got tired of it. I played WoW for about 8 months, that was ok, CoH was better though.

I actually did play City of Heroes for a little while- my best friend at the time was a HUUUUUUGE gamer, too-I was free to let my inner dork shine- we used to have LAN parties at his house... *snorts*

I am SUCH a nerd.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    fable 2.

Count me in as well. Fable 2 is gonna be AWESOME.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

I actually did play City of Heroes for a little while- my best friend at the time was a HUUUUUUGE gamer, too-I was free to let my inner dork shine- we used to have LAN parties at his house... *snorts*

I am SUCH a nerd.

I was a City of Villains fan. Down with you HERO TYPES!!!

Something tells me that you'll be letting that inner dork shine a lot more soon Bear. :wink: :laugh:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    I think it's funny when my kids play Guitar Hero and they have no clue what the songs are, and I am sitting here in the background singing my heart out. They look at me like...."you've heard this song before?". LOL , fun times.

I am addicted to Guitar Hero. I am so glad they made it wireless!! I have to beat my 5 year old to the guitar before he gets it. :glasses:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    fable 2.

Count me in as well. Fable 2 is gonna be AWESOME.

i obsessively check the xbox marketplace for new diary videos. and i rewatch them over and over, pausing frequently to squink at faraway screens in the background. :noway: