So what's your drink?

Options

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    favourite drink is a nice vin de rouge merlot selected from the finest vineyards in chile, austrailia and france.

failing that jager bombers!!!

Chile and Argentina have some outstanding red wines! :drinker:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Wild Turkey American Honey. Straight. Yum.

Shade Mountain Winery (a small vineyard in PA) has an incredible mint wine called Six Dwarfs. I love their Bad Moose Mead, too.

Whipped Cream Vodka with Tropicana Diet Orangeade. Like a creamcicle. :heart:
  • Giovanni_P
    Options
    Beer.
    Preferably Tecate cerveza with a wedge of lime.
    Or a shot of Tequila Cazadores.
    Or both.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff and diet tonic w/ lime. Or beer. mmmmm beer. And wine. And sometimes a Captain and coke. Ok, I'm a lush.

I'm right there with ya... we should form a Lush Club. lol

:laugh: There is a lush club on here...it's called Like Minded Lushes :happy:

As for me I like most alcohol!:tongue: My faves are bloddy marys, margaritas, captain morgans and diet coke...oh and beer!:drinker:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I love fruity drinks in general. Sangria, bellini, long island iced tea, kahulua lime soda, margarita, daquiri you name it I love it.

I never turn down a shot of tequila though, and some crown and coke is great, jager bombs and sourpuss I like as well.

Wow......that's a lot of booze! I only get to drink a couple times a year though, so its not as bad as it seems! Lol
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Rasperry Lager, it is made at this brew pub that I love. We go every 2 weeks for half price pizza and half price pints. It is my indulgence, but I make sure to fit it into my calories, don't worry!
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    I could (and have in the past) walk around and sip out of a bottle of Southern Comfort.. Yum yum yummmmmy!

My favorite is beer; I like wheat's like Blue Moon and Bell's Oberon.

RIGHT NOW when I drink it's flavored vodka and carbonated waters (no cals, no sodium, no fat, etc) and some fruit slices! Like citrus vodka and mandarin lime water with a slice of lime. It's OK for now!

Hmmm the flavored vodka and waters with fruit sound nice.

I don't know if you have a Meijer supermarket by you, but that is where I get it. Usually 75 cents for a big bottle and TONS of good flavors! I just like the fizz in it. I also like Diet Rite pops. They have a raspberry one that is awesome with raspberry vodka! I love burnette's vodka's because they are $8 a fifth and come in like 15 flavors!! I wish they had these when I was in college. Maybe I wouldn't have gained 50 lbs and not drank keg beer every night! lol

Next Meijer run I have, i'm for sure picking this up!!! :) Oh meijer , lol.
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    sparkling rose or lemon bitburger lager, however i too have given up alcohol for the mo so for now its lime and soda in a wine glass! :p
  • misty1208
    Options
    PINNACLE WHIPPED CREAM VODKA.....MMMMM!

THIS is AMAZING! I love it too!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I make my own infused alcohols for cocktails (and to give away as gifts)

The best so far : lemon pepper gin for caesars

Cranberry lime vodka ... its so good that it just needs a bit of club soda. It takes 3-4 weeks to makes them, but all you have to do is let your ingredients soak in the jar and give it a taste a couple times a weeks.
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    If i'm having dinner it has to be a cheeky glass of Merlot
    If i'm feeling sophisticated it's an ice cold glass of Prosecco
    ...and if i'm feeling a bit rock 'n' roll it's a glass (or ten) of Jack Daniels with diet coke (or without...i'm not fussed)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Home made wine for tonight. goodsigh.gif
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Ok. I have given up wine until I loose all my weight then I would like to enjoy a good glass of Pinot Noir now and then, but if I go out I totally love tequilla shots! Love the salt too! :happy:

:heart: I love love love Pinot Noir! Enjoyed a couple glasses at HH and I am about to go out and enjoy a couple more : ) Now tequilla on the other hand....makes me think about those times when I couldn't actually remember my night...no good lol!
  • Sindiel
    Options
    Bourbon on the rocks.
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Jagermeister and diet Dr. Pepper :)
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'll bump this for more ideas - I'm pretty much a beer girl which is terrible for calories unless I get the watery stuff (Michelob Ultra, blah blah blah) - I'm trying to go outside of my beer boundaries, though!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm so lame. Seriously, all I ever drink anymore is good ole H2O. If I 'binge,' my drink of choice is practically anything with Malibu Rum in it. If you add it to fruit juice, it becomes healthy, right? haha!!
  • steffers628
    Options
    Freshman/sophomore year of college were flavored vodka and clear soda days. Junior/senior year were rum and anything days. In grad school, I drank wine most of the time, but most recently, I've pretty much stopped drinking. New Years Eve, I ended up drinking the skinny girl brand white cranberry cosmo, and I thought it was great! Surprised!!!
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Whip cream vodka in a diet rootbeer :love: :love: :love:

Or Malibu in Orange juice.

I don't drink very often though.
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    brandy or red wine but i will kinda drink anything except beer...yuk!