Current 140; Goal 115

Options
1235»

Replies

• msuzie
    msuzie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, one day at a time! I'm glad you made it through the storms ok - my parents live near Athens (Limestone County) and they have some structural damage to their house and their neighbors' house is flattened. Scary stuff!
  • Missy0483
    Missy0483 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just read through your story! I'm 5'2" almost 5'3" and would be happy at 125 - 130! I'd be even happier at 110 like I was when I graduated high school in 2001. I'm at 147 right now, lost 3 pounds since April 26. I excerise on and off, but have been struggling with keeping a good schedule. I have been watching what I eat and no McDonalds since the beginning of April (I was eating it at least 3 times a week, yuck!!). It doesn't help that my husband is 4 years younger than me, he's 5'11" and weighs around 130 - 135 pounds! Of course he eats anything and everything and never gains!

Good luck!! :)
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I've gained 5 lbs of my 8 lb loss back. I'm really disappointed in myself. I had vowed to get back on the wagon today but my mom called me at work and gave me bad news. Today, we lost my best friend, my puppy dog, Trixie. She was very old and it was only a matter of time but, it still hit me like a brick wall. I came home and just cried and ate out of depression. I know better but oh well. Tomorrow is a new day but I may not be completely back to normal for a while. I know it will get better. This is the 2nd time I've lost a pet that I was very, very attached to. The last time was when I was 11. I still get teary eyed when I think of losing that dog. But, thanks for all your support guys and gals. I really do appreciate it.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!You can do it!!
    jane
  • prila13
    Options
    Ok so it was my b-day today (well technically yesterday since its midnight here) (May 20th) and me and the hunny went out to eat (Red Lobster) which I know was a bad thing to do because I went WAY over my calories and I made today my "off" day for 30DS. It's back on Sunday (Day 6!) after work. But, we did do a lot of walking around the mall so I did get in some exercise. (I think I might have walked 1 mile total between the mall and the walk from the car and to the car. We had to park FAR away)
    But, I turned 25. Boooo! LOL I know that's not old but it's just hitting me that I'm in my mid-20s now and things start to change quicker. So, more of a reason for me to get off my big butt and get to moving. I'm trying that's for sure. Anyways, I hope you all didnt mind my little rant real quick. It's been a fun day. But, I'm too tired to do any more exercising.
  • prila13
    Options
    Today is the beginning of a new month, June 1st. I'm back on my diet... trying to only eat between 200-400 calories per meal plus a couple of snacks during the day. I'm back on my JM 30 DS dvd. So, let's hope I can make myself keep this up despite my busy, hectic schedule at work. I hope all of you are doing well with your weight loss/exercise. I'm determined today to get in some extra walking after running errands and paying bills. Wish me luck!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Today is the beginning of a new month, June 1st. I'm back on my diet... trying to only eat between 200-400 calories per meal plus a couple of snacks during the day. I'm back on my JM 30 DS dvd. So, let's hope I can make myself keep this up despite my busy, hectic schedule at work. I hope all of you are doing well with your weight loss/exercise. I'm determined today to get in some extra walking after running errands and paying bills. Wish me luck!

best of luck!!
    Sounds like you have lots of stress in your life lately.
    Heres to a stress free,calorie burning summer for you!
  • prila13
    Options
    Day 2, I go to work soon but I'll do my workout tonight after work. No weight loss yet but that's always expected.
  • prila13
    Options
    According to my scales, I've lost 1 lb. I'm happy about that but I wish that I had more time to get more exercise in instead of working all the time.
  • prila13
    Options
    I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale. I lost another pound. I'm slowly getting back to the 8 lbs I had lost before I started working. And, I just sweated my butt off to 30DS. Now to rest for a few, then get ready for work. It's been a busy week for me even with 3 days off work instead of 2. Ive been closing mostly so it's been hard to stick to a good eating plan. I sure hope the upcoming schedule has me working less nights. It's so much easier for me.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a little heavier than you, but same height and same goal! Good luck to both of us. :-)
  • prila13
    Options
    Well, it's been a while since I wrote on here. I've been so busy with working 2 jobs (yes, that's right, 2 jobs.) that I have barely had time to do much of anything. Plus, I am in the process of registering for school in August. Back to the books. This summer off was great but I gotta get back on track. So, here's an update...

I've been sporadically(is that how you spell that??) doing my 30DS but I havent sucessfully completed Lvl 1 which sucks but, it's exercise so I can't beat myself up too bad about it. Working 2 jobs has taken up most of my time, plus housework and my hobby, quilting. LOL But, I've been trying my best to eat the best I can and not go over my daily calories but, sometimes, I fall off the wagon. Blah. But hey, I'm only human.

So, that's that. An update. I'm going to try to do better from here on out. I ain't making promises though. So for those still following me, thank you so much for being so loyal. LOL Give me a swift kick in the butt every once in a while to let me know you're still here. OH YEAHHHHH! I got an update smartphone so now I have MFP app on it. I am going to work on keeping up with my calories better. I almost forgot about that!

Anyways, thanks... and happy losing it! (Weight that is!)
  • prila13
    Options
    I will be posting new pictures soon. I'm hoping you all can tell a difference. :)
  • prila13
    Options
    72311.jpg

72311a.jpg

I haven't lost any weight but only after 3 days of JM30DS I can tell a slight difference. Compared to my very first pictures, I can tell a big difference.

2911-72311.jpg
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you can do it!! We are all here rooting for you...can't wait to see your progress pics..You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!! Only Believe!
  • prila13
    Options
    So, I was reading back through my old posts a few minutes ago and found something interesting. Back on 2/24/2011, I posted my measurements. (The last time I posted them!) Here they were...

Hips: 39.0
    Waist: 31.5
    Thigh: 21
    Chest: 34.5

And here are my measurements from last week: 9/2/2011

Hips: 38.5
    Waist: 29.75
    Chest: 34
    Thigh: 22

Now, I've lost some inches since 2/24.. all except in my Thighs... I've gained an inch. I've been doing 30DS about every other day after work. I'm on a more steady schedule now so it's so much easier for me to exercise without being tired. I measure again tomorrow to see what my results have been since 9/2. I'll try to update you on that.

Also, for those that follow this thread on a regular basis, I'm sorry for not updating here lately. I've been busy. Work, school... ya'll know the drill.
  • prila13
    Options
    I've been gone a while BUT I'm back. I'm starting back on my journey in the next few days. I am starting a small food journal using a mini composition book that I found. :) There have been several changes in me in the last few months. I hope some of you are still around reading this. LOL I'm going to re-start with new pictures and everything. Check back soon!
  • prila13
    Options
    Ok, so I did 2 days in a row of 30DS. Today, I'm walking and eating less. I've decided to make 3 days a week my 30DS and try to do something else the other days plus walking on my off days from work. I'm also using my MFP on my phone to keep track of my calories. I think it will help me keep on track better. I'm off to the tanning bed now. It's so relaxing. LOL Then, I think the hunny and I shall go walking for a little bit. :)
  • DrCaspianDoll
    DrCaspianDoll Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5 foot tall and 140 lbs but my goal is 128, most my weight is in my hips and boobs and I like it there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!