For all us who are freezing...

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
Lets all go on an internet tropical vacation. I am serious! We should pick an island and go from our chairs. Hey I am really good at mental imagery. It might be a fun way to spend the day! Ok, sunglass's...check, tanning oil...check....camera.....check, bikini...check,...Pina Colada... hell ya...check..., floating pool bar... in reach....
I personally would love to Barbados, but hey I can be persuaded just about anywhere warm and sunny, preferably with a beach. Love to dip my tootsies in the water. :glasses: :

Replies

• Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Im game for ne where as long as a good looking cabana boy is there lol!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Oh that sounds wonderful ~ sign me up!!:bigsmile: It is 4˚ here in Western New York:sad:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Yeah soo down with that, cause I am leaving my kids with my husband for this trip! Lets get two!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Tahiti....

BoraBoraBeachInTahiti2.jpg
  • Carl01
    Options
    With drinks...

drinks_on_beach.jpg
  • audbbgirl
    Options
    -1 DEGREES HERE IN OHIO....WOULD LOVE TO BE SOME WHERE WARM
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. :drinker:
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Okay my suitcase is now packed and passport in hand - here we go.
    To be honest its not to bad here at mo - we had it all in Dec and it wasn't fun at all, so feel for you right now.
    xVC
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    those pictures were heavenly.. I imagined myself there and then I looked out my window and saw mounds of snow my kids starting asking for breakfast.... dream ruined. = (
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am part hawaiian...never been there. I am even willing to drink a drink with fruit in it. Plus I am a complete light weight when it comes to alcohol. :deducts 12 cool points for that public admission:
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    oh yes, Tahiti sounds just wonderful along with the cabana boys with deep dark tans, muscular bodies.........I need to stop now. LOL I'm there.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    I am part hawaiian...never been there. I am even willing to drink a drink with fruit in it. Plus I am a complete light weight when it comes to alcohol. :deducts 12 cool points for that public admission:

Are you trying to tell us your easy when you drink??????
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    soooooooo. Cheap date, eh? :bigsmile:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Tahiti....

BoraBoraBeachInTahiti2.jpg

Carl this totally helps, If anyone is looking for me I will be under that tree!
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh... I'm willing to go just about anywhere right now.. Woke the kids up at 6am for school... Temp outside? -15.... with wind chill? -21
    :frown:
  • binary_jester
    Options

Are you trying to tell us your easy when you drink??????
    Worse...I don't even need to drink. I figure if you are going to be a hussy, why have shame?
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Yep...Three beers for me and the shirt comes off. b00bieswoo.gif
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Scary part is, it was -4 this morning and I think I am getting used to it. :grumble:

BTW Dont feel BAD Binary, Carls easy when he drinks too.
    :blushing:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Scary part is, it was -4 this morning and I think I am getting used to it. :grumble:

BTW Dont feel BAD Binary, Carls easy when he drinks too.
    :blushing:

You promised you wouldn`t tell. CrossedArms.gif
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Yep...Three beers for me and the shirt comes off. b00bieswoo.gif

I think you will have a lot of company!