For all us who are freezing...

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    WTF?! I step out to do some much needed retail therapy and everyone is lounging on the beach when I get back'??!?!?!? No one is going anywhere without me!!! I vote for The Maldives or Seychelles!!

Oh don't you worry, I have your ticket, you and I are going first class! Glass of champagne???
    ...and a cabana boy
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WTF?! I step out to do some much needed retail therapy and everyone is lounging on the beach when I get back'??!?!?!? No one is going anywhere without me!!! I vote for The Maldives or Seychelles!!

Hopefully the retail therapy was for bikinis. :wink:

Mmmmm bikinis!! :wink:
  • Wendi_S
    Options

Oh don't you worry, I have your ticket, you and I are going first class! Glass of champagne???
    ...and a cabana boy

MMMMMM cabana boyS!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

...and a cabana boy

MMMMMM cabana boyS!!!

Yes the cabana boys are quite lovely. Obedient too, they just love rubbing on that lotion and getting your drinks for you.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    This is the beach in Puerto Rico I grew up at

CerroGdo005.jpg

Puerto Rico is also where the Pina Colada was invented.

God living in Buffalo sucks.

Yea, why on earth would you move???? It's beautiful! Parents made ya?
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Oh Cabana boy *snapping fingers* Could you please hand me my book from my bag?? *steals quick look at cabana boy's buns*
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Oh Cabana boy *snapping fingers* Could you please hand me my book from my bag?? *steals quick look at cabana boy's buns*

I am waiting for carl to chime in here, he is usually good at timing these things!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    oh, im so there. i vote turks and caicos. im so sick of the snow and ice here in NH

TurksCaicosTuscany_PaulHassell_131.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Both you and Forkdown huh? :blushing:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Currently 25F in generally hot and humid Houston - it may not be *that* cold, but to us this is arctic!! :sick:

I'd go to the beach (though the water is more like chocolate milk in Galveston than what's been posted here :ohwell: ) but it's still about 30 there :cry:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

*whistles a little* Nice.....book....
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    See that forkdown, you get us fighting over ya!

Feeling warmer already.

:blushing:
  • Wendi_S
    Options

Red is soooo your color Carl ** said while checking out Carl's tight red swim trunks*
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Red is soooo your color Carl ** said while checking out Carl's tight red swim trunks*

Go Carl! BTW. I was watching Despicable Me, and decided I wanted some minions, I have a pair of goggles for you! LMAO!
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    **snapping fingers... AGAIN** Oh Cabana boy... could you get me a blue umbrella for my drink- I don't like this yellow one!! This is my fantasy vacation and I can pretend to be high maintenance ;-)
  • Wendi_S
    Options

Go Carl! BTW. I was watching Despicable Me, and decided I wanted some minions, I have a pair of goggles for you! LMAO!

It's so fluffy I could die!!!!!!!!!! I love that movie!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    **snapping fingers... AGAIN** Oh Cabana boy... could you get me a blue umbrella for my drink- I don't like this yellow one!! This is my fantasy vacation and I can pretend to be high maintenance ;-)

Don't let anyone get in the way of your fantasy, I'll knock em outta the way for you if they try!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

329312-cocktail-umbrella--blue-2.jpg
  • Wendi_S
    Options

329312-cocktail-umbrella--blue-2.jpg

You're a natural Carl!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Some beach, somewhere...

:smokin: