For all us who are freezing...

Options

Replies

• lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    American living in Bahrain, it is as beautiful as any spring day in the U.S.

Sorry for the cold, I don't miss that. My snow shovel makes a better pooper scooper! :wink:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Scary part is, it was -4 this morning and I think I am getting used to it. :grumble:

BTW Dont feel BAD Binary, Carls easy when he drinks too.
    :blushing:

You promised you wouldn`t tell. CrossedArms.gif
    He didn't...but the chicken is now seeking therapy.

Just remember...it is kinky to use some feathers but perverted to use the whole chicken. :bigsmile:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Scary part is, it was -4 this morning and I think I am getting used to it. :grumble:

Just remember...it is kinky to use some feathers but perverted to use the whole chicken. :bigsmile:

Carl has anyone told you today you are awesome???
  • Carl01
    Options

No,not yet. :blushing:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Well you are! :flowerforyou:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I like the cold:happy:
    Do crazy people actually know they are crazy? joke.gif

:laugh: :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

yeah, it gets near 30 here and people are walking around in flip-flops. :laugh:

It was kinda of neat, the moistore in the air was crystalizing this morning. Sunny sky and it looked like it was drizzling.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I concede one benefit of cold. When I am in my grass skirt and there is a cold breeze...i can blame shrinkage.
  • Carl01
    Options

Well you are! :flowerforyou:

smiley-love007.gif
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    I like the cold:happy:
    Do crazy people actually know they are crazy? joke.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

Only if their on meds!!! :wink:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

Hey Carl, a leg or a breast??

:bigsmile:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    Hiya...Im freeing here too and would love to be on a tropical island soaking in the sun with a pina colada...lol....Im new...My first day on here...very excited. How is everyone doing?

Welcome! I don't how anyone else is, but those first 3 Pina Colada's went down pretty smoothly. So basically I'm tipsy! But if you have not read the posts, I am sitting next to the rock, maybe he will let me touch his chest! :love:

My body is not currently in his same catergory. Oh you meant the real Rock.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    Quick, get the farm animals, Binary just passed out.

• Still_Sossy
    Options
    Hiya...Im freeing here too and would love to be on a tropical island soaking in the sun with a pina colada...lol....Im new...My first day on here...very excited. How is everyone doing?

Welcome! I don't how anyone else is, but those first 3 Pina Colada's went down pretty smoothly. So basically I'm tipsy! But if you have not read the posts, I am sitting next to the rock, maybe he will let me touch his chest! :love:

In my head yep. I do really want to touch his chest. **sigh** We all have a dream. lol.
  • Carl01
    Options

Hey Carl, a leg or a breast??

I like both white and dark meat. :bigsmile:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

In my head yep. I do really want to touch his chest. **sigh** We all have a dream. lol.

I would not mind looking like him.

Someday maybe.:ohwell:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    If anyone's looking for me, this is where I'll be.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkrNhxkW4AgPgLuyIuzuyuIsvSOL4EYKsm1Q5TOJIF5zarxLoU

Party at my place, you're all invited. Bring what you drink...clothing optional.
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

I would not mind looking like him.

Someday maybe.:ohwell:

Nothing is stopping you but you. Aspire to your dreams and go for it! You have support here! We got your back!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    If anyone's looking for me, this is where I'll be.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkrNhxkW4AgPgLuyIuzuyuIsvSOL4EYKsm1Q5TOJIF5zarxLoU

Pasrty at my place, you're all invited. Bring what you drink...clothing optional.

On my way, have drink in hand, only half a bathing suit, (I did mention earlier that I have had a few Pina Coladas already), And the cabanna boys are right behind me! I have been looking for my own Minions and these cabanna boys are easy!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Two words...body shots!