Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Apocolypse Now

"Oh my God Shelby was right, my hair *does* look like a brown football helmet! "
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    "Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle, beyond the goblin city, to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me"

No one's gotten this one yet, right?

It's Labyrinth.

"I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt!"
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Apocolypse Now

"Oh my God Shelby was right, my hair *does* look like a brown football helmet! "

This is from Steel Magnolias and Evarell, I think yours is from Pirates of the Carribean Black Pearl?

"We started talking on the phone. I guess I liked that it wasn't real. ...Of course, now I'm a fugitive, the CIA wants me, and I'm hiding in a hole."
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I think that is from RED.

"doesn't it bug you? Like thousand of people wanna be Paris Hilton and nobody wants to be Spiderman."
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    Kick *kitten*

"You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Elf - LOL, I love that movie!

"Acid rain. Drug addiction. International terrorism. Freeway killers. Now more than ever, it is important to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Don't miss Charles ****ens immortal classic; Scrooge. Your life might just depend on it..."
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is from Steel Magnolias and Evarell, I think yours is from Pirates of the Carribean Black Pearl?

Close. . . . Right series, wrong episode. ("I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt!" )
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Elf - LOL, I love that movie!

"Acid rain. Drug addiction. International terrorism. Freeway killers. Now more than ever, it is important to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Don't miss Charles ****ens immortal classic; Scrooge. Your life might just depend on it..."

Scrooged!

"Informed sources report that legions of junior citizens are making monumental efforts not to cry and not to pout"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

"Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value."
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Clueless

"Oh, well, now your back's gonna hurt, cause you just pulled landscaping duty. "
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Happy Gilmore.

"Paul Allen has mistaken me for this ****head Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut."
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    American Psycho

Has anyone ever told you your head looks like a penis with a hat on?
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you your head looks like a penis with a hat on?

A League of Their Own

"Mother, I do not need a blind date. Particularly not with some verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and dresses like her mother."
  • asiedler806
    asiedler806 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bridget Jones Diary??

I hope you dont mind me jumpin in..I love movies! Here is mine..

Go ahead skint it!..Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Tombstone - and thanks for playing! The more the merrier around here!

" No. No. Huh Huh. No. No! No! No! Hell No! NO! NO! I refuse to... No! No! Alright Orange who da** it?"
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Cop Out

Inside every one us, there exists a dark side. Most people rise above it, but some are consumed by it. Until there is nothing left, but pure evil.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Halloween.

"Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they've gotta do what's right for them. 'Cause it's their time - *their* time. Up there. Down here it's our time - it's *our* time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket."
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    was so not trying to kill this thread! that was from the goonies.

how about another quote?

"i've never treated you like a prostitute."

"you just did."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    was so not trying to kill this thread! that was from the goonies.

how about another quote?

"i've never treated you like a prostitute."

"you just did."

Pretty Woman

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder. "
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder. "

Tangled,

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!