Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    It's complicated

"And the first thing you gotta learn if you're gonna be a race car driver, is that you don't listen to losers like your know-it-all teacher here."
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Talladega Nights
    (I love Will Ferrell!)

"And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. "
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The Jerk
    (I love love love that movie!!)

"Everyone who drinks is not a poet. Maybe some of us drink because we're not poets. "
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Arthur

"We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round."
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    The Bucket List

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Caddyshack!

"What happened to you? You shave with a piece of glass?"
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Jumanji

"Ooooh, you wicked, wicked monkey!"
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options

Mrs. Doubtfire

"Engage coffee break!"
  • rachel1975f
    Options

Mrs. Doubtfire

"Engage coffee break!"

I am at a loss on this one. How about:

"If you so much as set foot downtown, you will be sorry. I'm in a prayer group with the D.A., I'm a member of the NRA and I'm always packing."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    The Blindside

"Do you know how fast you were going, meow?"
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    "Engage coffee break!"

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

"To become "taronyu" hunter, you must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    "Engage coffee break!"

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

"To become "taronyu" hunter, you must choose your own Ikran and he must choose you."

Reposting: "Do you know how fast you were going, meow?"
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Super Troopers

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    The Wizard of Oz

"He can do plenty of things... He can make somebody's will so airtight you can't break it. You count your blessings and stop complaining, both of you. Thank your stars he has the sense to act his age."
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The Wizard of Oz

"He can do plenty of things... He can make somebody's will so airtight you can't break it. You count your blessings and stop complaining, both of you. Thank your stars he has the sense to act his age."

Is that "To Kill a Mockingbird" ?

"We're going to need a bigger boat."
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    I think it's from Jaws?

"God, I'd give anything for a drink. I'd give my god-damned soul for just a glass of beer."
  • mojoman39
    Options
    hmmmmmm
  • dougstevens
    Options
    "God, I'd give anything for a drink. I'd give my god-damned soul for just a glass of beer."

Stephen King's "The Shining"

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, '... I drank what?' "
  • dougstevens
    Options
    Bonus Item
    (Side note: This is not necessarily a movie quote, but one of my favorites from a live concert. )

"...God gave you [man] a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Bonus Item
    (Side note: This is not necessarily a movie quote, but one of my favorites from a live concert. )

"...God gave you [man] a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

The previous quote was from "Real Genius"

The quote above has got to be Robin Williams in one of his concerts!! He is hilarious!!!

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory."