Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Starship Troopers

We will find these 3 gringos, open their stomachs, and squeeze the s$&# out of them!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Three Amigos

Person #1: Why are you always so suspicious?
    Person #2: Should I answer chronologically or alphabetically?
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Sherlock Holmes

"Ocean is big, dude. All I'm saying is a couple of years ago, they found a fish in Madagascar that they thought been extinct for centuries."
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Cloverfield

"Don’t smart me. See, I wanna watch you squirm. I wanna see you sweat a little. And when you smart me…it ruins it."
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Millers Crossing

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Taken

Voice 1: "We'll... interface with the FBI on this dead body."
    Voice 2: "No, no. God no. Burn the body. Get rid of it."
    Voice 1: "OK."
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Burn After Reading

"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Princess Bride

"Never say "who's there?" Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something. "
  • babybounce2001
    Options
    Princess Bride

"Never say "who's there?" Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something. "
    Scream

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle, beyond the goblin city, to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me"
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Princess Bride

Scream.

"You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid. "
  • babybounce2001
    Options
    Princess Bride

Scream.

"You Want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari, 355 Cabriolet, What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all kids, I am liquid. "

Boiler Room

"So I’m thinking maybe you deserve a parole for good behavior. For a teenager, you’re amazingly non-whiney"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Twilight

" If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down... Oops, looks like I forgot my own rule "
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Meet the Fockers

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The Godfather Part III

"Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?"
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Old School

"If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Gone in 60 Seconds :)

It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    American Beauty!!

"Never go full retard!"
  • geekgrrl84
    Options
    Tropic Thunder.

"Hey Phil, if you're gonna spew, spew into this."
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Wayne's World

Person #1: Barker, his name was. Benjamin Barker.
    Person #2: What was his crime?
    Person #1: Foolishness.