Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    A Bug's Life!!

"Let me begin my three-part apology by saying that you're a wonderful human being."
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Zombieland

"I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box"
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Zombieland

"I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box"

Sex and the City

"1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!"
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Back to the Future!

"Our love is like a red, red rose... and I am a little thorny"
  • sweetmelissa222
    Options
    The Mask

"Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned."
  • mikeyml
    Options
    The Mask

"Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned."

Fight Club! (It was my first movie choice to quote from too lol)

"I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f***** amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? "
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Goodfellas! Finally a quote I know right away. You guys have been stumping me.

"Oh, golly gee damn! "
  • sweetmelissa222
    Options

Fight Club! (It was my first movie choice to quote from too lol)

"I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f***** amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? "

I love that movie!

"Oh, golly gee damn! " is from Breakfast at Tiffany's <3

"Revenge is never a straight line, it's a forest, and like a forest it's easy to lose your way"
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Kill Bill

"He won't come after me. He won't. I can't explain it. He would consider that...rude."
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    silence of the lambs.
    look mommy the rhino's too close to the car.
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Tommy Boy

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    The Godfather

Person #1: What's that?
    Person #2: This, my friend, is a pint.
    Person #1: It comes in pints?
    Person #2: I'm getting one!
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring

"Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?"
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    LOTR ....... Of Course

Voice 1: "This here's the future. Videotape tells the truth."
    Voice 2: "Wait a minute. You come into my house, my party, to tell me about the future? That the future is tape, videotape, and not film? That it's amateurs and not professionals? I'm a filmmaker, which is why I will *never* make a movie on tape."
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Boogie Nights. Havent seen that for a while!

You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.
  • mikeyml
    Options

"Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?"

This one was skipped. It's also one of my favorite movies. Snatch. "Because he dodges bullet,s Avi." lol
    You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.

This one is Boondock Saints. Another great film.

This one is from a British flick:

"Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound."
  • sweetmelissa222
    Options
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

"Hey Caitlin, break his heart again this time, and I'll kill ya. Nothing personal. "
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Clerks

"You want some advice, well here's a piece of advice from me to you, lay off the caramels."
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Chicago

"Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just... pretend to be normal."
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Little Miss Sunshine

"I expect the best and I give the best. Here's the beer. Here's the entertainment. Now have fun. That's an order!"