Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - What a great movie, a classic!!

"Wendy, let me explain something to you. Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me. And it will then take me time to get back to where I was. You understand?"
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    The Shining?

I have no quote, Im blanking here.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Here's one to get it started again

"To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf, and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf."
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Here's one to get it started again

"To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf, and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf."

Training Day.

New one:
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Bonus quote from the same character (because I wanted to include them both):

It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose. And even that doesn't make all that much difference.
  • WachyBoo
    WachyBoo Posts: 37
    Options
    New one:
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Bonus quote from the same character (because I wanted to include them both):

It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose. And even that doesn't make all that much difference.
    [/quote]

Teen Wolf

In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f*@$*^g rake
  • h3h8m3
    Options

Rounders, a favorite of mine.

Next:

The dead know only one thing, it's better to be alive.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

Rounders, a favorite of mine.

Next:

The dead know only one thing, it's better to be alive.

Full Metel Jacket

"Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex."
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    Clueless!

First guy: Have I stepped over some line in the sands of coolness with you? Because excuse me if somebody doesn't know the secret handshake with you.
    Second guy: There's no secret handshake. There's an IQ prerequisite, but there's no secret handshake.
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Reality Bites

"You're in no position to disagree with me, boy. I got a loaded .45 here. You got pimples. I'm gonna kill you, Charlie, cause I can't bear the thought of you selling out!"
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Scent of a Woman

"A souvenir. I thought it'd be a good idea to have a duplicate, turns out I was right. I actually had to pay for the souvenir *and* the real one, so you owe me $35, plus tax. "
  • Animaniac87
    Options
    Scent of a Woman

"A souvenir. I thought it'd be a good idea to have a duplicate, turns out I was right. I actually had to pay for the souvenir *and* the real one, so you owe me $35, plus tax. "

National Treasure!

"Look, we all go way back, and I owe you guys from the thing with the guy in the place, and I'll never forget it."
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options

"Look, we all go way back, and I owe you guys from the thing with the guy in the place, and I'll never forget it."

OCEANS 11!! :D

"Oh, the ole Wipe-Out-The-World ploy..."
  • SheShe1987
    Options
    Grrr..was too slow posting...LOL
  • h3h8m3
    Options
    "Oh, the ole Wipe-Out-The-World ploy..."

Mummy Returns

Next:

Hey, we don't hate Cambodians. White people do this to other white people all the time.
  • SheShe1987
    Options

Hey, we don't hate Cambodians. White people do this to other white people all the time.

The Fighter

Next:

Well, what's the point of being a teenager if you can't dress weird?
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Peggy Sue got Married

"We have been here for an hour, and all I see is people shooting the bull and drinking coffee. I want to know who runs this joint?"
  • h3h8m3
    Options
    Peggy Sue got Married

"We have been here for an hour, and all I see is people shooting the bull and drinking coffee. I want to know who runs this joint?"

The Blind Side.

Next:
    Boy, I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for your *kitten* right now.
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Weird Science--love that flick!

"Wanna dance or would you rather just suck face?"
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    On Golden Pond - funny quote, Henry Fonda, right?

Next quote:

"Some of the wives, like Mickey Conway, used to curse at them and spit on the floor. She’d spit on her own floor – that never made any sense to me!"
  • WachyBoo
    Options
    On Golden Pond - funny quote, Henry Fonda, right?

Next quote:

"Some of the wives, like Mickey Conway, used to curse at them and spit on the floor. She’d spit on her own floor – that never made any sense to me!"

Goodfellas. Legend of a movie!

Easy one:
    "I'll have what shes having"