All of these are from the same movie :)

The Fifth Element?

DING! DING! we have a winner! I freakin love that movie! :love:
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    "Bring me that horizon."

Pirates of the Caribbean

"Hey Mr. Donut Man, who's trying to kill ya? I don't know but they better not!"
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    "Hey Mr. Donut Man, who's trying to kill ya? I don't know but they better not!"

Wayne's World.

"I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky."
  • h3h8m3
    Options

Better off Dead.

"Just look at the face. It's vacant with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet. "
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

Better off Dead.

"Just look at the face. It's vacant with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet. "

Sean of the Dead.

"Here...this, this is what clouds feel like. This is white."

"It's so cold...
    This is the color Blue."

"Careful, this is very hot. This is the color Red"
  • WachyBoo
    Options
    Mask (Cher was perfect for her part in that)

New one:

"Hey, I like that hat, man. They sell men's clothes where you got that?"
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Mask (Cher was perfect for her part in that)

New one:

"Hey, I like that hat, man. They sell men's clothes where you got that?"

Footloose

Guy 1: "I lost my virginity with a sophomore in high school"
    Guy 2: "That's cool?"
    Guy 1: "Yeah, sweet"
    Guy 2: "Did he treat you good?"
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Guy 1: "I lost my virginity with a sophomore in high school"
    Guy 2: "That's cool?"
    Guy 1: "Yeah, sweet"
    Guy 2: "Did he treat you good?"

Traffic - great little flick.

Next:
    "Good morning, my friends. This record comes to you through the Sales Talk Transcription Company, Incorporated: your speaker, the Mechanical Salesman. May I take the pleasure of introducing Mr. J. Widdecombe Billows, the inventor of the Billows Feeding Machine, a practical device which automatically feeds your men while at work? Don't stop for lunch: be ahead of your competitor. The Billows Feeding Machine will eliminate the lunch hour, increase your production, and decrease your overhead. Allow us to point out some of the features of this wonderful machine: its beautiful, aerodynamic, streamlined body; its smoothness of action, made silent by our electro-porous metal ball bearings. Let us acquaint you with our automaton soup plate - its compressed-air blower, no breath necessary, no energy required to cool the soup. Notice the revolving plate with the automatic food pusher. Observe our counter-shaft, double-knee-action corn feeder, with its synchro-mesh transmission, which enables you to shift from high to low gear by the mere tip of the tongue. Then there is the hydro-compressed, sterilized mouth wiper: its factors of control insure against spots on the shirt front. These are but a few of the delightful features of the Billows Feeding Machine. Let us demonstrate with one of your workers, for actions speak louder than words. Remember, if you wish to keep ahead of your competitor, you cannot afford to ignore the importance of the Billows Feeding Machine."
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Modern Times - Charlie Chaplin right? Wow haven't seen that one in years....

New quote:

"You don't have to trust me as long as you can persuade me to trust you."
  • h3h8m3
    Options

Maltese Falcon.

Quotes:

You're walking around blind without a cane, pal. A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Maltese Falcon.

Quotes:

You're walking around blind without a cane, pal. A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.

Wall Street

"Anybody can get past a dog...nobod f***s with a lion"
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Grandma's Boy

"They were out of Caucasian in your size. "
  • grfox66
    Options
    Heartbreak Ridge -

SGT...you better get that contraban stogie out of my face before I shove it so far up your *kitten* you'lll have to set your nose on fire to light it!!!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Heartbreak Ridge -

SGT...you better get that contraban stogie out of my face before I shove it so far up your *kitten* you'lll have to set your nose on fire to light it!!!

Heartbreak Ridge

"My God! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?"
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "My God! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?"
    Shoot'em Up!

Next:
    "We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone, and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost."
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    The Great Dictator

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Unforgiven

"Get off my lawn . . ."
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Unforgiven

"Get off my lawn . . ."

Gran Turino

"You ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that?"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Anchorman

"More PT, Drill Sergeant...more PT! We like it; we love it; we want more of it! Make it hurt, Drill Sergeant, make it hurt! Hoo-Ah!"
  • h3h8m3
    Options
    "More PT, Drill Sergeant...more PT! We like it; we love it; we want more of it! Make it hurt, Drill Sergeant, make it hurt! Hoo-Ah!"

Not sure... maybe Renaissance Man.

New:

He's better at this than I've ever been at anything in my life. He's better at this than you'll ever be... at anything