Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Rebel without a cause.

I'll tell you about that blue villa, Mamita. I was so much in love with you, I wanted to marry you. Yes, it's true. I was beginning to think of marriage. Imagine, marriage, ME! Oh, no! I was really desperate! I had to do something. And what I did was the soprano!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Gigi

"What do they think I am? Dumb or something? Why, I make more money than - than - than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!"
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Singing In The Rain! :)

"We shared a bowl of sugar, did some shots of brown liqour, played with my shot guns, field-dressed a cat, looked for women... "
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The Santa Clause...LOL!! :laugh:

"Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that **** just goes right out the window."
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    "Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that **** just goes right out the window."

Blackhawk Down.

"Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined. I mean I don't mean to get all scientific with you... "
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    Joe Dirt - one of my hubby's favs--lol

"Delbert McClintock, infestation management. Always nice to meet a collegue"
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Arachnophobia

Next:

What I'm saying, what is our life? Our life is looking forward or it's looking back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of? Loss. What else? The bank closes. We get sick, my wife died on a plane, the stock market collapsed. What if these happen? None of 'em. We worry anyway. Why?...What do ya keep? I mean, you don't keep anything. Security, things, things, you know? It's just, you try to stave off insecurity. You can't do it...
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Arachnophobia

Next:

What I'm saying, what is our life? Our life is looking forward or it's looking back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of? Loss. What else? The bank closes. We get sick, my wife died on a plane, the stock market collapsed. What if these happen? None of 'em. We worry anyway. Why?...What do ya keep? I mean, you don't keep anything. Security, things, things, you know? It's just, you try to stave off insecurity. You can't do it...
    Glengarry Glen Ross

Next:
    These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Glenngary Glen Ross

"If you win this case, justice will prevail, and if you lose, justice will also prevail. Now that is a strange case."
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Glenngary Glen Ross

"If you win this case, justice will prevail, and if you lose, justice will also prevail. Now that is a strange case."

A Time to Kill

Next (repeated)

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.
  • avalonms
    Options

Full Metal Jacket

Next:
    What am I doing apologizin' to you? Why am I always apologizin' to you, ya little *kitten*? Three months I been apologizing to you, without you even bein' here. I haven't done anything wrong - why can't I quit apologizin'? You're the one oughta be sorry. I wouldn't still be in my bathrobe if it hadn't been for you. I'da had my clothes on hours ago. You're the one made me quit carin' if I got dressed or not. I guess just because your friend got killed you want me to forget what you did and make it all right. I'm not sorry for you.
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    The Last Picture Show

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!"
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Lord of the rings - Return of the king

"When what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left. "
  • gr8grl68
    Options
    White Christmas (a yearly tradition! :))

"The American Express Card. Don't steal home without it"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Major League...I love that movie!! :bigsmile:

"You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me!"
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Tombstone

"I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine. "
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Amélie

"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him. "
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Jaws

"Would it be rude of me to inquire if there is any insanity in your family? "
  • avalonms
    Options
    "Would it be rude of me to inquire if there is any insanity in your family? "
    You Were Never Lovelier

Next:
    "Well, here's my first question: Do you think it's a little dangerous handing out guns at a bank?"
  • LovahLaura
    Options
    A Christmas Story:

*talking about the leg lamp*

"It's like the fourth of July!"

:laugh: